Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Animal Update: Trick-or-Treent 10/6/15

Executive Chef
    I'm doing some 4-element tries for this (or Aurora Pegasus or Lunar Moth) and the glider... No luck so far. Got a super rare but it just had to be my third Gargolem which will be sold right off the nest.

Executive Chef
    Would love to get back to trying for trick or Treent soon but I'm sure the trio breeding will not allow that. Argggg

Executive Chef
    Hello together I can not believe it, I was able to finally breeding trick-or-Treent, I love him and am so happy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	25501

Fashion Designer
    I just put in my fourth Dark/Nature attempt and 8 hours popped up! I'm shocked: I figured she would be a lot more stubborn about coming to my forest!

She'll have to wait a long while before she can be with her boyfriend though. In the meantime she can have my Skyger as a frequently absent roommate

Congratulations to everyone who has been able to get her, and best of luck to those currently on the hunt!
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Farm Supplier
    Yeah! Just got this one! I was really hoping to get it!

Executive Chef
    I think I finally did it! Every spare breeding oppurtunity I have tried for Trick or Treent, even ignoring some of the new animals just to give it a try. This morning I hatched my jingle and moved the last attempt to breed a treasure animal, bansheep fail, to the nest and put in frightengale and aura Pegasus, bam 8 hour timer! I don't keep track of my breeding as efficiently as some of you but I know I had A LOT of attempts. Feels good to finally get her, as I know I have not been very positive about TL and the game as of late. Hopefully this is the positive boost I need.

YEE HAW! Just put a Trick or Treent egg on the nest!!

Holy Toledo! I am so excited!! A tree symbol while trying for the hen.
    Do I need a special habitat? If so, I hope I can afford it. I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Holy Toledo! I am so excited!! A tree symbol while trying for the hen.
    Do I need a special habitat? If so, I hope I can afford it. I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.
    Congratulations!!!! You can put it in the same habitat as the Treent of Life if you have expanded there already. If not, then you can put it into any habitat that holds Dark animals.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819