Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer Dragon- Dragon Battle 10-6-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    Help! I've been stuck on Spirit since yesterday
    Try any Champ or rare dragons with Blue+Purple.

Uh...I finally defeat that Dream Dragon using Level 7 Nouveau Dragon with mmM after several loses. What if Tournament expires while in last round?

Rhino Keeper
    After going many losing round (28) with Spirit, I finally won using Healer. But when the hour was up and I came back instead of round 29 I was once again in round 28 against Spirit. Has anyone else had this happen? I tried using healer again but lost. I am so close to winning I thought I would have only 2 more battles left and I might win. But now with 11 hours left if I have to battle spirit 8 more time I won't win. Then the other 2 rounds ...
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Executive Chef
    finaly over! got my dragon! I need a break!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    Help! I've been stuck on Spirit since yesterday
    I was able to take Spirit out using Comic 10. One Bash KO'd it.

Sorcerer is on the nest *_*! Aside from the hiccups with Diamond Prism this was a fairly easy tournament. I won each level with either Beastmaster or Nouveau.

Nightclub Owner
    Egg on nest as well, good luck everyone still battling!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by olive72 View Post
    Some dragon that ever win Battlecaster Dragon (I collect from some web).
    Black Swan, Chrome, Comet, Hermes, Laser light, Mirage, Super, Visitor, Wizard, Emperor, Tiny, Pixie, Sugar Plum, Cloud, Firework.

Try Metal, Olympus, Pink+magic/white, blue+yellow, Rainbow, white+yellow dragon type maybe it work.
    Finely two hours before the end i got battlecaster with winter 3 mbM. No boss just the gold. Thanks everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baristos View Post
    Finely two hours before the end i got battlecaster with winter 3 mbM. No boss just the gold. Thanks everyone.
    Glad to hear that you can pass this round ... So sorry for can't get the boss. It still have next time.
    Keep practice your battle and find out what dragon is good to use on each dragon. ...Good Luck...

Rhino Keeper
    It's not an easy tourney, but for some it could be an easy one. i spent 2 days defeating black night, and diamond prism took me about 1 day. i believe sooner or later i will give up its games. no point playing if it gives so much of frustration to myself.