Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer Dragon- Dragon Battle 10-6-15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    I took dream (and Sorcerer) down with a level 10 forest.

forest did not work for me.
    i am totally stuck on dream... the goal is so far, and yet so close...

lost : genie lv5, wizard lv10, supernova lv9,{i think i tried frostfirelv9 as well, } battlesteed lv8, stardust lv8, seabreeze lv10, forest lv10

urrgh..

I can't beat batlecastel. Sinds i have ? iPhone i can't beat champions dragon. Tried all the sugestions in this forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yes I tried him early on. Finally got him with blue moon. Now I'm stuck on Avatar. What a nightmare. Avatar ideas?
    Got him just now with rainbow sentinel - second try. I'm scared to even look to see what's next....
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baristos View Post
    I can't beat batlecastel. Sinds i have ? iPhone i can't beat champions dragon. Tried all the sugestions in this forum.
    I'm so sorry. I don't know what to tell you if you've tried everything. I did as well. After over a day and 20 plus tries Bluemoon was my winner. I guess blue/white is suppose to work on him. I wish you some luck. You can start throwing babies at him. Breed fires or whatever is easy for you and just sell them after the battle so your spa lines are not insane like mine...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

I'm so sorry. I don't know what to tell you if you've tried everything. I did as well. After over a day and 20 plus tries Bluemoon was my winner. I guess blue/white is suppose to work on him. I wish you some luck. You can start throwing babies at him. Breed fires or whatever is easy for you and just sell them after the battle so your spa lines are not insane like mine...
    Thank you but already used blue moon mmm And bbb. Didn't work. Will try som babies

Executive Chef
    Thank you but already used blue moon mmm And bbb. Didn't work. Will try som babies
    If anything came close reheal that and use it. If it's close often a reheal will let you get it on the second try. I've done it at least twice just this tourney alone. Good luck!!!!

Executive Chef
    Don't know if you've tried Maple and Amphora. They worked for me, along with Diamond.

If anything came close reheal that and use it. If it's close often a reheal will let you get it on the second try. I've done it at least twice just this tourney alone. Good luck!!!!
    You mean same combination? Blue moon mmm came close but bbb not

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Don't know if you've tried Maple and Amphora. They worked for me, along with Diamond.
    Just tried mapple 13 mmm came close but didn't work

Rhino Keeper
    You mean same combination? Blue moon mmm came close but bbb not
    When you fight ...why use just the same attack? For me I will see what is stronger between BASH or MAGIC.
    If first attack is strong, OK use that attack again ...but if not, try use other attack ...
    And see what is stronger between them, for decision to use on the last attack.