Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer Dragon- Dragon Battle 10-6-15

This is the first time I am trying the battles; your lists are really working! Been playing since the dragon story release and never had any luck but really just did not understand "champion" dragons. Battles have always blocked me from any dragon tale story lines because I loose a lot. Now I have a 15 super and 15 diamond-- they do well but I first go from the lists posted here. Any suggestions for my third 15 level dragon?

Fashion Designer
    I still can't take down Spirit! I only have one champ at level 14 and he's taken down my Infinity 15. Does anything that isn't a high level work?! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Oh my goodness. I've been having such a hard time. Now it's black knight. My diamond is at 12 & I'm out of food between the tales event and raising up diamond.... I went into the tales event with 200.000 pieces of food mind you. Getting sad that even that isn't enough of a cushion. I'm also running out of dragons to throw at the darling with many more difficult rounds to go. Ok vent done.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Oh my goodness. I've been having such a hard time. Now it's black knight. My diamond is at 12 & I'm out of food between the tales event and raising up diamond.... I went into the tales event with 200.000 pieces of food mind you. Getting sad that even that isn't enough of a cushion. I'm also running out of dragons to throw at the darling with many more difficult rounds to go. Ok vent done.
    Jen, have u tried Winter Rose (blue-green combos)? I won against Black Knight using Winter Rose, don't give up, u still have plenty of time to complete and 5 more rounds to go...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I still can't take down Spirit! I only have one champ at level 14 and he's taken down my Infinity 15. Does anything that isn't a high level work?! Thanks!
    I took him down with a level 10 forest after throwing some of my bigger badder dragons at him. Maybe try something simple that you wouldn't think would work?

Fashion Designer
    Blue/green .. Serpent is also a good one

Rhino Keeper
    This Tourney I've had so many casualties!!!! It's unbelievable. Now I'm stuck on Dream!!! It was never this bad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    This Tourney I've had so many casualties!!!! It's unbelievable. Now I'm stuck on Dream!!! It was never this bad
    I took dream (and Sorcerer) down with a level 10 forest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    I took dream (and Sorcerer) down with a level 10 forest.
    Thank God! Took him down with a lvl 3 MIST MMM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Jen, have u tried Winter Rose (blue-green combos)? I won against Black Knight using Winter Rose, don't give up, u still have plenty of time to complete and 5 more rounds to go...
    Yes I tried him early on. Finally got him with blue moon. Now I'm stuck on Avatar. What a nightmare. Avatar ideas?
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"