Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 338

Thread: Sorcerer Dragon- Dragon Battle 10-6-15

  1. #291
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,646
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by Newski View Post
    Hi, I tried using dragons that are posted as winning and sometimes it doesn't work. That's happened to me several times. Does anyone know why certain dragons win for some but not for others? It doesn't make any sense to me. Thank you all for posting your results. Most of the time it's very helpful, unless the game decides to mess with me.


    Every persons island is different. My diamond dragon can't seem to hurt a butterfly. My divine is a much stronger fighter for me. There are color and type guidelines and then there are just the way your certain dragons are. Only time & practice will weed those out. Keeping good notes will help. From doing this I have found certain dragons who will ALWAYS take down a listed dragon. I've come to know which of these combos I can trust with my life so to speak. At least with my dragons lives. Once you get to know your dragons that's half the fight. good luck!
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 10-10-15 at 11:00 PM.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-



    "We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"


  2. #292
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    6
    No, you were not speaking out of turn. Thank you for responding. Most of the time my main dragons work, but of course there is always that one dragon I can't beat. When that happens I come here, but lately no luck. I shall keep trying. I'm just frustrated I've been stuck on level 29 all day. Anyway, thanks again. =?}

  3. #293
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,261
    Omg I cannot get past Black Knight! I've thrown everything at it!

  4. #294
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    6
    One more thing for anyone that can help. How do I respond to a specific post instead of a general post? I see posts where it is yellow and the has a responce. I'm new here and still trying to figure it out. Thanks

  5. #295
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Newski View Post
    One more thing for anyone that can help. How do I respond to a specific post instead of a general post? I see posts where it is yellow and the has a responce. I'm new here and still trying to figure it out. Thanks
    You hit "reply with quote" that will respond to the post you want. I totally get being frustrated with being stuck on a dragon. I spent 2 days back to back on 2 dragons. It's just wrong!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-



    "We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"


  6. #296
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    You hit "reply with quote" that will respond to the post you want. I totally get being frustrated with being stuck on a dragon. I spent 2 days back to back on 2 dragons. It's just wrong!
    Thank you, finally beat 29 with my goblin. Glaf that's over

  7. #297
    22. Lorekeeper lvl14 -- Maple lvl 13 -- BM
    23. Mischief lvl16 -- pink lotus lvl 8 -- BB
    24. Diamond prism lvl17 -- Magic lvl 8 -- BMM
    25. Black knight lvl20 -- Scorpion lvl 11 -- BM
    26. Avatar lvl18 -- Night lvl 8 -- MB
    27. Behemoth lvl18 -- Landworm lvl 10 -- BMM

    Now it becomes difficult for me and my low Level dragons.... :-/
    All dragons I can use against spirit are lvl 6/7... doesnt work, but they Come close... I am thinking about using Ultimate, because the goal is so near and time is running away... :-(

  8. #298
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Milecia View Post
    Now it becomes difficult for me and my low Level dragons.... :-/
    All dragons I can use against spirit are lvl 6/7... doesnt work, but they Come close... I am thinking about using Ultimate, because the goal is so near and time is running away... :-(
    For Spirit Dragon ... I win by Aether Dragon (B). My dragon is really strong...But look like not work for someone on this post.
    Some dragon that ever win ... Night, Island, Pegasus, Rainbow, Scorpion, Virtue, Atlantis, Dawntree, Fuzzy, Hypnotic, Seafarer, Morning Glory.
    If you don't have the same Dragon...try use similar color Dragon that look strong for you.
    Hope get past this round soon.

  9. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by olive72 View Post
    For Spirit Dragon ... I win by Aether Dragon (B). My dragon is really strong...But look like not work for someone on this post.
    Some dragon that ever win ... Night, Island, Pegasus, Rainbow, Scorpion, Virtue, Atlantis, Dawntree, Fuzzy, Hypnotic, Seafarer, Morning Glory.
    If you don't have the same Dragon...try use similar color Dragon that look strong for you.
    Hope get past this round soon.
    Thank you sooo much, Olive72 !!! Got him with Scorpion 11.
    Never thought that works because of the color chart... strange but good ;-)
    Thank you

  10. #300
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,058
    I finished! This is only the third tournament I have won and the first after Battlesteed so I'm very happy!

    I only had to ultimate Black Knight after around 15 losses. Battlesteed did great and Nouveau was fantastic! She beat Spirit, Dream and Sorcerer for me. Forest beat Diamond Prism and level 4 Lunar Horse beat Battlecaster.

    Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to those still battling!

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •