Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer Dragon- Dragon Battle 10-6-15

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Black Knight! I only have one diamond at level 15, none of my other hybrids are coming close...I've gone through almost all of my blue/white combos... HELP! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Rainbow is the latest casualty against lore keeper getting ready to ultimate already sheesh on a rare level 14 I don't believe it . Thus undoes all the easy dragons from yesterday.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Farm Supplier
    Yes just want to agree about beating dragons with lower levels. A few of mine are higher but watermelon is level 7 and beat mischief and spirit,Atlantis is level 7 and beat behemoth. Sometimes it takes more than one try but I am learning slowly with lots of help from this forum.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Black Knight! I only have one diamond at level 15, none of my other hybrids are coming close...I've gone through almost all of my blue/white combos... HELP! Thanks!
    Try lvl 15 diamond again. Sometimes it take twice or three times. My infinity worked second time. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Black Knight is scary and beating the heck out of my dragons
    25. Black Knight 20< Moonlight 2x..Hippogriff..Winter..Battlesteed lost

I have a few more tries @beating him tonight but not really hopeful

Yeah!!! Angel 12 Mb beat that nasty Black Knight
    Last edited by Hawk1; 10-08-15 at 05:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Black Knight is a tough mother!

25. Black Knight 20 < ??
    (lost Diamond 15 x 3, Blue Moon 10, Comic 10, Crusader 12, Moonlight 10, Snow Owl 10)

Trying Angel 10 next

Hi all..This is my list from round 20-30

20. Battlecaster--------SoccerbMm)
    21. Hypnotic------------Flower(bM)
    22. Lorekeeper--------Fireworks(bM)
    23. Mischief------------Flower((bMb)
    24. Diamond Prism---Helios(Mmb)
    25. Black Knight------Ancestor(bM)
    26. Avator--------------Shaman(Mbb
    27. Behemoth---------Divine(Bmb)
    28. Spirit--------------Morning Glory(mB)
    29. Dream------------Lightspeed(Mb)
    30. Sorcerer----------Lollipop(M)

This tournament has been the least stressful and easiest tournament than ANY other one I've participated in... And the first time EVER that I only have 1 more dragon left to heal( thank God)..Sorcerer Dragon is now safe in storage.

Good luck to everyone that is still battling and congratz to those who have already finished.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Black Knight is a tough mother!

25. Black Knight 20 < ??
    (lost Diamond 15 x 3, Blue Moon 10, Comic 10, Crusader 12, Moonlight 10, Snow Owl 10)

Trying Angel 10 next
    Do not forget to try dragons like Germany, clockwork, soccer , Firestorm, new babies etc. for Diamonds and Champion Breeds
    Traditional favorites.

I am left with last two in my Account 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    What I figured out over the time playing is the way to beat the champs is in addition to Diamond to have the following prepared to battle for this scenario only..

Pyramid
    Soccer
    Infinity
    Passion
    Metal

Instead of focusing on raising my battle champs to the high levels (I took one to 13 and one to 12) I got Pyramid, Soccer, Infinity and Metal up..and I started doing better against the champs. If you get those up (I have them at 14 and 13) even battling the level 20 I think the worst I've lost is 5 times..when in the past I might lose 20 times. In this contest I lost one time only. The game made me repeat the same battle again which is super annoying but I did win again. In the earlier champ battles I lost once only as well.

GL

I had some trouble with the battlecaster but I used my level 7 blue moon dragon (her name is juvia, so cute!) and she took it out in 2 turns. I just beat lorekeeper now so just a few more battles!