Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Sorcerer Dragon- Dragon Battle 10-6-15

I rarely ever win these tournaments. This time I was stuck on Battlecaster for 3 days, never got past it.

I'm finish in Tournament!, I taught it's my end.

Round 30: Sorcerer < [7]Carousel M (Losts: [10]Gilded Knight, [10]Spirit Warrior, [10]Familiar, [10]Rainbow Sentinel)

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    It took way longer than I'm used to to get through this one. I got stuck on ones that I should never have been stuck on, not champs or diamonds, regular ones with 90% win chances.

Executive Chef
    Got mine late last night. Beat the boss with a level 6 Nouveau.

Fashion Designer
    I got my sorcerer last night, but not without spending gold to Ultimate...twice! (Diamond Prism & Black Knight) I suppose 60 gold isn't too much to spend on a dragon but I am still really upset that I was forced to spend gold if I wanted any chance of winning. And I'm not even sure I really wanted this dragon, I just didn't want to lose ANOTHER one of these tournaments. Especially after getting so far!

as I expected I couldn't win this tournament. Had been busy in cousin' s marriage and then I face diamond prism and round 25 n then 26 was the last round for me but i am not sad.Congratulations to all who won.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    I needed 5 more wins and I would have had it. Really ticked me off to be that close and bang its gone. This has happened twice now. Sick of being set up to fail.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I needed 5 more wins and I would have had it. Really ticked me off to be that close and bang its gone. This has happened twice now. Sick of being set up to fail.
    I feel the same way. I made it so far I ended up using gold just to win. After spending every day logging in every hour, it really sucks to not get what you worked so hard for. I rarely win tournaments

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334