Thread: Trouble visiting the forums

Executive Chef

Trouble visiting the forums

Hello, S8 staff

I was contacted in game by forum member janddolphins, who can't log into these forums after upgrading unit to latest ios. A mail has been sent to support, but no answer received yet. Hope you'll get to it soon, the Kingdom name is dolphin palace. Thanks in advance
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Ask your friend to change her password in the Help/FAQ section of the game and see if she can login after changing her password.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Ask your friend to change her password in the Help/FAQ section of the game and see if she can login after changing her password.
    Thank you, Elsa I've posted your suggestion on the player's wall. Hope it works!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

I upgraded my phone yesterday to IOS 9.02 and S8's forum looks way different. You keep having to tap the + sign next to go to Sub-Forums to open up the threads & then the posts.
    Once you get the thread you want, you have to tap the arrow on the right. Then you can tap the page # or the + next to Reply to Thread. Tap in the box & you can then reply.
    Hope this helps her navigate the forums once she gets back in.

I have not upgraded my iPad to IOS 9.02 yet & not sure if Safari will act the same way on it.

Edit: I just figured out how to get to the normal site. Just tap Full Sight to get the normal listing of threads. Hopefully, she gets everything worked out. Don't know if any of this will help her but keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-06-15 at 02:51 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******