Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare and spirit breed able? EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt got me a Firemane, which is one I wanted since I first started playing, but could never get. On my second attempt I got yet another Butterfly. This third attempt I crossed my fingers and the 24 hour timer popped up. So happy. I used a crazy simple combo, too. Magic(lvl4) and Firestorm(lvl8). Unfortunately, I'm also on the last day of the Dragon Tales Event, so I will have to spend a little gold just under the wire to speed them along so I can breed the Harvest Dragon. Good thing that is the very last thing you have to do for the Event. So after that, Spirit, you're next.

Happy breeding, everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay got nightmare on first attempt, that never usually happens to me. I was hoping they'd bring bk other ones from Halloweens past, like the pumpkin. Since like a dummy I somehow got rid of the one I had, lol. Anyway now to try for the Raven. Good luck everyone

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    First attempt got me a Firemane, which is one I wanted since I first started playing, but could never get. On my second attempt I got yet another Butterfly. This third attempt I crossed my fingers and the 24 hour timer popped up. So happy. I used a crazy simple combo, too. Magic(lvl4) and Firestorm(lvl8). Unfortunately, I'm also on the last day of the Dragon Tales Event, so I will have to spend a little gold just under the wire to speed them along so I can breed the Harvest Dragon. Good thing that is the very last thing you have to do for the Event. So after that, Spirit, you're next.

Happy breeding, everyone!
    Depending on your timing it might be cheaper to skip breeding hay. I had this concern yesterday as well. Congrats on Nightmare!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvl91 View Post
    Yay got nightmare on first attempt, that never usually happens to me. I was hoping they'd bring bk other ones from Halloweens past, like the pumpkin. Since like a dummy I somehow got rid of the one I had, lol. Anyway now to try for the Raven. Good luck everyone
    What did you use please ... Failing miserably here, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Every combo has failed so far for Nightmare. Its design is one of the best in the game imo. Using gold to speed up breeding too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Every combo has failed so far for Nightmare. Its design is one of the best in the game imo. Using gold to speed up breeding too
    Thought since breeding wasn't working that I would save up for this. Realized i wouldn't have enough by the time the sale was over, which I'm assuming is the same time these dragons will disappear. So I spent about 150 gold to speed up breeding. Just got 24hrs after 10 or so fails consisting of firestorms, butterflies, cosmics, charms and genies etc. I hope this is the only outcome with that time or I'm gonna be super disappointed.

My combo was Honeybee lvl 10 and Peacock lvl 8 for anyone still trying.

Nightclub Owner
    I really would love to breed both of these dragons, but decided to be realistic and double down trying for one. I picked Spirit because I think he's cooler looking but despite using 2 nests have been unsuccessful so far I'm having PTSD flashbacks of the weeks I spent doing this for Siamese. But at least I eventually got that one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Depending on your timing it might be cheaper to skip breeding hay. I had this concern yesterday as well. Congrats on Nightmare!
    It's already cheaper to speed them up than to skip breeding Hay. But I'm SUPER cheap, so I won't be speeding them up until nearly the last minute. 8 hours and 10 minutes from now. This way it will only cost me 3 Gold. I'm really that cheap. But every bit counts.

And thank you! ☺
    Last edited by D_Raho; 10-08-15 at 03:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    It's already cheaper to speed them up than to skip breeding Hay. But I'm SUPERAntiSpyware cheap, so I won't be speeding them up until nearly the last minute. 8 hours and 10 minutes from now. This way it will only cost me 3 Gold. I'm really that cheap. But every bit counts.

And thank you! ☺
    No problem, I had to make the same decision too but I also didn't have to skip. I think I ended up spending 5 gold total.

I used Charm and Bountiful to breed Nightmare, if it helps someone. Going for Raven when they finish breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    What did you use please ... Failing miserably here, thanks!
    I used Honeybee & Magic

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast