Thread: Please let the statues continue to drop coins, or remove the timers.

Fashion Designer

Please let the statues continue to drop coins, or remove the timers.

The statues have stopped dropping tokens now that the monster hunt 2 has ended, but the timers still run and the little can hovers over their heads for... nothing. They drop just a star. If they aren't going to drop anything between token events, please remove the timers so we don't accidentally waste energy on nothing, or worse, accidentally hit a speed-up for nothing.

But what I really would like to see is the statues continuing to drop coins. They drops are minimal enough that we'll still need full events to get the cooking camp, but will help us chip away at it between events, and that will make happier players.

Will you please fix this one way or the other? Please???

Thank you ~
    Last edited by Gardienn; 10-06-15 at 09:41 AM. Reason: added commas
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    The statues have stopped dropping tokens now that the monster hunt 2 has ended, but the timers still run and the little can hovers over their heads for... nothing. They drop just a star. If they aren't going to drop anything between token events, please remove the timers so we don't accidentally waste energy on nothing, or worse, accidentally hit a speed-up for nothing.

But what I really would like to see is the statues continuing to drop coins. They drops are minimal enough that we'll still need full events to get the cooking camp, but will help us chip away at it between events, and that will make happier players.

Will you please fix this one way or the other? Please???

Thank you ~

I'd prefer to see them still drop coins, but fully second this.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.