Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

The Honorable Panda

Current Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

iOS General Issues
    If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

• Restart your device
    • Delete and reinstall the game
    • Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.

For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Connection Issues

1. Force shut game
    2. Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
    3. Switch off device
    4. Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
    5. Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
    6. Start game

If you are using wifi, the bandwidth and number of devices connected to it are contributing factors to your connectivity performance.

Device Performance Issues
    Some older devices may have trouble keeping up with the game.

• Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
    • Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
    • Store away some (if not all) animated decorations .
    • Avoid running other apps in the background
    • Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
    • Reduce the number of neighbours if you have close to a thousand

Display/Graphics Issues

1. Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
    2. Restart device and game
    3. Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Sync Issues
    Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.

• If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
    • You can force save your game progress by visiting a neighbor, clicking on your market or clicking Social/Community.
    • Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

Last edited by kooky panda; 05-25-16 at 10:11 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda

Current Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story 2: The Lost Island

If you cannot find a current thread for your issue and do not want to start up a new thread, please post here.

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Dragon Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
    To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
    To check for game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    To check for game version if you can't open the game:
    Open App Store, search game name (or
    Storm 8 Studios ), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game ( from Itunes only) Third party sites are not supported
    Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
    Force Close your game

Android General Issues
    To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *
    note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
    To check game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or Storm 8), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version.

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
    Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
    Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
    You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
    To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
    To check game version in game:
    Open Amazon Market, search game name (or Storm 8 ), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
    If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Forum Rules

Helpful Thread

Transferring Games
    - You can email
    support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature

Notifications
    - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@storm8.com so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up
    - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8 servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact
    support@storm8.com.
    You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a
    Forum Dispute and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Banned
    Hi Kooky--I thought it was dragon story that has a goal of playing 300 games of solitaire--was I seeing things--can't find it in castle or FFS--I knew I had plenty of time and reached the 300th today--what happened to the goal--when was it taken down?! Thx for your help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    Hi Kooky--I thought it was dragon story that has a goal of playing 300 games of solitaire--was I seeing things--can't find it in castle or FFS--I knew I had plenty of time and reached the 300th today--what happened to the goal--when was it taken down?! Thx for your help!
    If you had the goal, and it is now gone, it could of expired. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

I don't know if this is a bug, but whenever I get a yellow flame as reward for reaching a goal the game reloads and the flame is gone. This happens with every account and on every ios device I play this game on. Very frustrating. So - do I get those flames by mistake and the reload fixes it or is this a bug others come across, too?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lostworld67 View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug, but whenever I get a yellow flame as reward for reaching a goal the game reloads and the flame is gone. This happens with every account and on every ios device I play this game on. Very frustrating. So - do I get those flames by mistake and the reload fixes it or is this a bug others come across, too?
    I am not sure on this game. I will check on this.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lostworld67 View Post

Which quests are you experiencing this with?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Which quests are you experiencing this with?
    I get a pop-up which says "congratulations Mellow Yellow splendid rewards:1 golden flame". Then I select "collect", it is in my storage and after a few seconds the game reloads and the flame is gone. It happens around level 10.

Thanks for looking into this.

I have lost the current level of dragon story 2 that I have been playing for nearly 2 years.. Level116 or more.. Where to recover?? Tried all your advise to no avail .. Trinspad69 😭