Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 7th-October-2015

Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 7th-October-2015

Halloween items and a sale would be nice. What y'all think.

Howl easily are you spooked? Don’t let the haunting decorations give you the creepy crawlies. Let the Mad Scientist conjure up some ghoulish fun in Restaurant Story!
    Lure in the supernatural with:

• Science Lab decoration
    • Slimed Popcorn food
    • Lab Stove appliance
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-15 at 02:40 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I'm really hoping Halloween goals

Executive Chef
    i'm anxiously waiting to redecorate for halloween! actually i'm not, but only cause i really like my current look. i'll switch it up next week after i've gotten a few steps into the goals, which i assume will be this week, since RS has been doing 1st wednesday the past couple months.

hope it's great! i already have lots of good halloween content here, so they'll have to work hard to top themselves.

Rhino Keeper
    The question is would S8 send teaser through the blog or that's another thing we'll have to forget?? Android users don't have anymore pop ups for downloading new versions of the games, and now this ....... Is so discouraging.......

Grand Emperor
    Agree with you guys, hoping it's a Halloween goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    The question is would S8 send teaser through the blog or that's another thing we'll have to forget?? Android users don't have anymore pop ups for downloading new versions of the games, and now this ....... Is so discouraging.......
    I've decided to be hopeful on the teaser. Maybe last week was just an off week, because they were so busy putting final touches on a fabulous update this week!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping for some Halloween LTO's. Last year and...and the year before, I missed the haunted house. Would actually love to see a newly designed one. Would be willing to drop some gems on some Halloween items. And I'm with Sb1957. What on earth, happened with the teaser last week? I know they do that as a favor to us and it's not a requirement, but it's nice to have the teaser so that people who have a busy life, like me, can plan out how they will work goals and updates into their busy day/week. And, a little off subject. I really wish, they would bring back old goals once in a while. Not sure how they would want to handle that, I.e. Charge gems, coins, etc...but would love for them to give you a choice as to which goal you'd like to do. Maybe during holidays? For example, they could bring back a goal from several years ago and give you a choice to either do the new goal, or unlock and do the old goal. I've seen a number of holiday items from other goals, that I'd love to have. Anyway...back on subject...lol! Does anyone think they will have Resto and Bakery goals at the same time this week? Or do you think they will split them up again? Your thoughts?
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I've decided to be hopeful on the teaser. Maybe last week was just an off week, because they were so busy putting final touches on a fabulous update this week!
    I keep looking at the blog every 5 minutes to see if they have added the teaser but always slow at uploading HALLOWEEN APPLIANCE AND GOALS PLEASEEE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I keep looking at the blog every 5 minutes to see if they have added the teaser but always slow at uploading HALLOWEEN APPLIANCE AND GOALS PLEASEEE
    Well don't drive yourself crazy yet! (Notice I say nothing about later, because I know I'll be doing the same constant refreshing this afternoon.)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Hoping they blog today.

Hoping it's a great Halloween (non-gem) goal!!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast