Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drops: living wood and mittens

Executive Chef

Drops: living wood and mittens

Last 2 times I collected from my 2 lvl 5 sawmills (so 4 collections), I didn't get any living wood. Did anyone noticed the same?

Furthermore, I had sent out a trade to get my last mittens, but since I wanted 1 spare, I skipped the rest of the goal. I gave the 50 mittens in the goal "A Horse is A Horse, Of Course", so I was sure I wasn't bumping in to any possible limit. Now, I collected from my royal exchange, and it did drop a trade ticket, but no mittens.

Did anyone managed to reach 51 mittens? I feel ripped of 5 gems... Gave them for nothing, and didn't even get my mittens...

Executive Chef
    It's very normal not to get any lw from the mills. I think someone mentioned that you can not get more mittens, maybe I am wrong

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know about the living wood part. But you can't acquire 51 mittens. If you skip while making the last mitt,it only gives a trade token.. To hoard mitts ,you have to skip ' giving' the 50 mitts,which I believe was 5 gems too .so you get to keep all the 50 mitts

Executive Chef
    Pfff... that sucks... So, I could have sticked to making 1 mittens, keep all my fertilizer and other stuff, skip the making for 5 and the giving for 5 gems, and keep my mittens too?

Argh... Wish I knew...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure ,but skipping the making part doesn't cost just 5 gems, maybe skipping the last mitt must be 5 ..gem cost may reduce as you make more mitts..but skipping the give part was 5 gems..so we could keep all the mitts we got from trading..,or maybe I misunderstood what you said

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Pfff... that sucks... So, I could have sticked to making 1 mittens, keep all my fertilizer and other stuff, skip the making for 5 and the giving for 5 gems, and keep my mittens too?

Argh... Wish I knew...
    That is incorrect, each mitten you had to buy/make was 5 gems, the NEXT STEP, tells you to GIVE all 50 mittens, and that cost 5 gems, so you get to keep all 50 mittens, AFTER you had crafted them, or buy each single one of them

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's right. It was only 5 gems because you had 50 mittens. There is no way around making all the mittens if you don't use gems.

What's this about mittens I get fertilizer don't no what its for. Don't get mittens either where does all this come from. HELP !!!!!M!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabathean123 View Post
    What's this about mittens I get fertilizer don't no what its for. Don't get mittens either where does all this come from. HELP !!!!!M!!!!!!!!!!
    Fertiliser is for growing plants in the greenhouse.

Crafting Mittens is a step in the Sir Daisy quest line. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....date-Sir-Daisy

.Dont no if this is the pace or not to ask this but how do u get all the goals open the greenhouse so I can do something with,my fertilizer got a. Lot of it and it is getting turned down everyday, what did I miss along the way? Pls help. I don't get mittens either end I've heard about them. HELP pls!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast