Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 7 October 2015

I would love dia de los muertos as well!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster511 View Post
    If you go on Amazon app store you can download bakery story Halloween from 2012 and get some old Halloween decorations
    also, she didn't say what platform she was on, so it may not be true at all. either way, i am predicting (if you can call it that) they'll have a big halloween sale of previous items in addition to new items that are released. hold on mellybean! it's coming!

(also, adorable name!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i am predicting (if you can call it that) they'll have a big halloween sale of previous items in addition to new items that are released.
    THAT would be AMAZING!!!! I would be broke, but a very happy girl!!! Lol.

*Afterthought* I think it would be cute to have cookies with Halloween shapes and faces ( ghost, Frankenstein, witch, vampire, mummy, zombie, ect....)
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 10-06-15 at 11:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    And if you use older/outdated versions.. You cannot purchase gems on there either

Executive Chef
    You could just buy gems on your normal version, then log into an old version to buy the content.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    THAT would be AMAZING!!!! I would be broke, but a very happy girl!!! Lol.

*Afterthought* I think it would be cute to have cookies with Halloween shapes and faces ( ghost, Frankenstein, witch, vampire, mummy, zombie, ect....)
    i almost hate to mention it, but if you are android and willing to risk the old version we're not supposed to use, they have a couple recipes on standard oven you can access, including spider brownies, and mummy...cookies? cupcakes? i can't remember.

edited to add: cupcakes! i just checked. it also includes vampire drink machine (with type a, b, o blood bottles) and witch's cauldron (with cauldron cupcakes, and shoe & hat cookies).
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-06-15 at 01:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i almost hate to mention it, but if you are android and willing to risk the old version we're not supposed to use, they have a couple recipes on standard oven you can access, including spider brownies, and mummy…cookies? cupcakes? i can't remember.
    it comes on the ovens too? thanks
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    it comes on the ovens too? thanks
    Yeah, its on the regular ovens. Some decor should be there too. Im actually happy folks can access those old versions for recipes. If you didnt play for xmas a couple years ago, there is an old version that has about 6-8 recipes on the regular ovens too. Same with RS.

Executive Chef
    If not wrong in old version, you purchase the machine. The recipes inside are locked. So no point to purchase any machine in old version game.

Executive Chef
    Farm Story 2 - Join our Holiday Sweater Design Contest!

Submit your sweater designs by October 12 can win great prizes! Prizes including 120 gems and others.

Attachment 24565

Attachment 24566

Attachment 24568

Attachment 24569

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast