Thread: please stop with the pop ups for a game that I can't even get.

Executive Chef

please stop with the pop ups for a game that I can't even get.

The pop ups, billboards, link in the community section and the clip board goal for farm 2 is getting ridiculous.
    I can't even install this game it says I can't access it. Two more weeks of this on both games is going to make me say forget playing this game, that is how annoying it is.

It's over**** for sure. First a pop up, then a billboard, a goal in the goal book, & a link in the community section & sometimes an icon under the goal book. 1 pop up is sufficient, then it goes in the goal book & no more popups until the time has expired. That's all that's required!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It's over**** for sure. First a pop up, then a billboard, a goal in the goal book, & a link in the community section & sometimes an icon under the goal book. 1 pop up is sufficient, then it goes in the goal book & no more popups until the time has expired. That's all that's required!
    It wouldn't even be so bad if I could download it and be done with it, but I can't,so I have to put up with this for another 14 days????