Thread: Can't Buy Dragons

Can't Buy Dragons

Ok, so I loaded the game today, and went to buy a fire dragon, but now I can't. It's one of the goals and there used to be an option to buy it for like 100 coins or something, but none of the water, fire, air, etc. are there. Why am I not able to buy these dragons anymore???

Executive Chef
    Do you have "Dragons" selected in your Market on the left hand side, or some other category?

I have dragons selected, and have even gone through every single category. I can buy all the other dragons for gold, but the cheaper ones like fire, water, life, etc., aren't there. Has no one else had this problem?

Executive Chef
    scroll to the bottom of the list of dragons. Once tou have bought or bred a dragon, it is moved to the bottom of the list. See if they are there. If not, I have another suggestion.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel