Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: GOAL: Spooky Sweet Tooth - 2015 Oct 2

What was the hatch and evolve time on this???

Finally hatched an ice claw this morning, in my nest now. Luckily I already had one so I don't gotta wait to do the feeding part. Hopefully I'll be able to get him to epic
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Hatching is 14 hrs & evo is 16 hrs

Rhino Keeper
    After the goblin goal dissappear, will the Libra goal replace? I'm keeping my CU and thunder mammoth in the breeding den, I haven't put it to main nest because I prepare for libra goalline, hope it will come as soon as it can

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    After the goblin goal dissappear, will the Libra goal replace? I'm keeping my CU and thunder mammoth in the breeding den, I haven't put it to main nest because I prepare for libra goalline, hope it will come as soon as it can
    No, the Libra goal didn't automatically pop up when I finished the Goblin Gobbler goal. Maybe they're going to wait till the WE is done. IDK.

Rhino Keeper
    no Goblin Gobbler for me maybe next time
    liesl23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    Hatching is 14 hrs & evo is 16 hrs
    Thanks for the info.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Guess when Iciclaw decided to show its face? Last night. Couldn't hatch it until 20 minutes before the event ended. The past week it was a never ending parade of Rainguins and it's not the first time this kind of thing happened on this game - a common showing up back to back to back to back. That garbage made me miss out on the Station Dalmation and the other service animals - parades of Armodillos. The code seems messed up for my game on here and DS, can someone look into that? Sheesh!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819