Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Tournament! 10/02/15 - Nocturtle

Fashion Designer

Flash Tournament! 10/02/15 - Nocturtle

New *Flash* Tournament!
    (Please note that you must be at least level 17 to be able to participate in tournaments)

Nocturtle
    Super Rare

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nocturtle1.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	24480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nocturtle2.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	24481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nocturtle3.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	24482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nocturtle4.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	24483
    Incubation Time: 17 hours
    Evolution Time: 18 hours

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Recommended Fighters to Use *

* The following are recommended to help choose the ideal fighter based on tested strengths/weaknesses, as well as highest rarity. The theory behind choosing an ideal fighter is that an animal of higher rarity may have better odds of landing a 'Critical' against an opponent when using an attack that normally registers a 'Strong' hit. It is also theorized that a high-level fighter may have better odds. It's not a guarantee to win with one of these fighters, but it may increase your odds. Note that ANY animal of ANY level or rarity has a chance of landing a winning 'Critical' using ANY element (even 'Weak' ones).

NOTE: While fighting the first opponent we have found that the game's strengths/weaknesses may have changed. If you use a recommended fighter or element and get a 'Neutral' or 'Weak' result please post about it. Thank you in advance!

Rnd
    Opponent
    Recommended Fighter *
    Elements to Use/Avoid
    Werewolf
    (earth/nature)
    Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Spring. Or {gemstone or nature} with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}

Punk Skunk
    (dark/nature)
    Treent. Caturn. Spring. Saintly Bernard. Or {fire, cosmic or service} with {anything but earth}

Yak-O-Lantern
    (earth/fire)
    {Gemstone} with {earth or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Water-Earth. Saintly Bernard. Or {service, water or earth} with {nature}

Dusky
    (dark/fire)
    Treasure. Wild Wondercat. Treent. Caturn. Saintly Bernard. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, water, cosmic, or service}

Sobek
    (egyptian)
    Water-Nature. Or {nature or water} alone, or with {anything}

6. Scarecrow
    (dark/earth)
    Treasure. Treent. Saintly Bernard. Or {nature or service} with {anything but electric or xmas}

7. Steamtrunk
    (water/fire)
    Matripony. Or any combination of the following elements: {earth, electric, water, or valentine}

8. Bansheep
    (electric/dark)
    Treasure. Treent. Shamrock. Caturn. Melodeer. Saintly Bernard. Earth-Fire. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, cosmic, music, or service}

9. Gargolem
    (dark/earth)
    Treasure. Treent. Saintly Bernard. Or {nature or service} with {anything but electric or xmas}

10. Lunar Moth
    (dark/nature)
    Treent. Caturn. Spring. Saintly Bernard. Or {fire, cosmic or service} with {anything but earth}

11. Obsidian Cyclops
    (gemstone/earth)
    {Gemstone} with {dark}. Crystal Unicorn. Treasure. Treent. Egyptian. Or {dark} with {nature or water}

12. Mardi Claw
    (electric/dark)
    Treasure. Treent. Shamrock. Caturn. Melodeer. Saintly Bernard. Earth-Fire. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, cosmic, music, or service}

13. Wyburn
    (nature/fire)
    {Gemstone} with {fire or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Wild Wondercat. Water-Fire. Spring. Or {gemstone, fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}

14. Vampire Cat
    (earth/fire)
    {Gemstone} with {earth or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Water-Earth. Saintly Bernard. Or {service, water or earth} with {nature}

15. Emerald Dragon
    (gemstone/nature)
    {Gemstone} with {fire or dark}. Crystal Unicorn. Swan Prince. Treent. Spring. Dark-Fire. Or {gemstone, fire or dark} with {water or electric}

16. Skeletal Dragon
    (earth/fire)

17. Frankenswine
    (dark/nature)

18. Nocturtle
    (dark/water)
    Treasure. Valentine. Caturn. Saintly Bernard. Or {electric, cosmic, or service} with {anything but gemstone}

Last edited by chippychan; 10-03-15 at 07:57 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    The tournament prize animal looks wildly odd with those candles, but... I'll go for it nonetheless.
    This time it shall not be a one-animal-only edition. Especially with the combination of this being a flash tournament and with me living in Europe, I must make every attempt count. On top of that: in the past two weeks no less than THREE new ultra rares were brought to epic level (Wild Wondercat, Quartz Quetzalcoatl and the Prize Pony), so I intend to give them some work out.
    Ember is definitely still in the core line-up. Against the opponents he's strong against, he'll at least get the first shot.

My results:

Overall (losses-wins) {29-18}

Gems spent: 27

--- Day 1 ---
    #01: Werewolf (1) < Quartz Quetzalcoatl (15) {0-1}
    #02: Punk Skunk (1) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
    #03: Yak-O-Lantern (2) < Blizard (15) {0-1}
    #04: Dusky (4) > Wild Wondercat (15) {2-0}

--- Day 2 ---
    #04: Dusky (4) < Super Heron (15) {0-1}
    #05: Sobek (6) < Quartz Quetzalcoatl (15) {0-1}
    #06: Scarecrow (7) < Prize Pony (15) {1-1}
    #07: Steamtrunk (9) < Thorilla (15) {0-1}
    #08: Bansheep (10) > Prize Pony (15) {2-0}
    #08: Bansheep (10) < Magmacore (15) {1-1}
    #09: Gargolem (12) > Prize Pony (15) {2-0}
    #09: Gargolem (12) < Treent (15) {0-1}
    #10: Lunar Moth (15) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
    #11: Obsidian Cyclops (16) < Prize Pony (15) {0-1}
    #12: Mardi Claw (18) > Magmacore (15) {2-0}
    #12: Mardi Claw (18) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
    #13: Wyburn (18) > Wild Wondercat (15) {1-0}

--- Day 3 ---
    #13: Wyburn (18) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
    #14: Vampire Cat (20) < Blizard (15) {0-1}
    #15: Emerald Dragon (20) > Swan Prince (15) {4-0}
    #15: Emerald Dragon (20) > Treent (15) {2-0}
    #15: Emerald Dragon (20) < Gold Lion (15) {3-1}
    #16: Skeletal Dragon (20) > Blizard (15) {5-0}
    #16: Skeletal Dragon (20) < Ancient Sloth (15) {0-1}
    #17: Frankenswine (20) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
    #18: Nocturtle (20) > Prize Pony {1-0}
    #18: Nocturtle (20) < Gold Lion (15) {4-0}

Notes on specific rounds:

#04: Well, nice going... with SO many epic strong animals against dark-fire I give the Wondercat two shots against a level 4 animal and it loses both times. Nice heroic start of its battle career. :S
    I had wanted to give the Prize Pony a shot at this round, but some 1.5 hours before she finished her epic evolution I had another shot at this round and used the Super Heron (which I hadn't yet used in a tournament either). That one instantly took care of the round, so Sparkle will be broken in later...

#06: How frustrating! With the Prize Pony freshly out of the flower and less than 1 hour an epic, it too (just like the Wondercat) just HAD to lose its first round, grrr!
    There was a very interesting observation though: unless I'm very mistaken, it seems the Prize Pony could actually put in FOUR strikes before going down! Next time I'll keep a close eye on that...

#08: well, what's up with round 8? This may be a FLASH tournament but I'm not off to a flashy start; on this round my shiny new ultra rare Prize Pony first failed twice and now my plan B, the "doubly strong" Magmacore also failed miserably to beat... A SHEEP! And he's not even Shaun the sheep!

#11: Just when I was considering retiring the Prize Pony a bit from the tournament, she took out the Obsidian Cyclops on its first attempt!
    Now THAT'S the right spirit!

#12: And just when I thought I'd have a relatively easy round using my 'doubly strong" Magmacore on round 12 I again had to incur two losses with it. This is NOT good during a flash tournament where there is almost no slack space for losing many rounds. Time for a switch of opponent and I know just what to throw at the Mardi Claw next....
    Update: And yes! Once more, Ember my beloved epic Gold Lion, totally burnt the Mardi Claw to a crisp, and on its very first strike at that!

#13: And again the Wild Wondercat failed to secure a victory, despite being "doubly strong" and being ultra-rare.
    Bed-time in Europe now. I may give her one more try tomorrow morning, but if she fails, I'll switch to Ember.
    Update: I did the same as on round 12, I pulled the Wondercat early from the arena and let Ember take over, and... he again bested its opponent on the very first try!

#15: I see the Emerald Dragon is its good 'ole tough self. Four losses so far; 2 from the doubly strong Swan Prince and even two from Ember the Gold Lion. I'm going to alternate opponents until something gives. Next up: the Treent or the Swan Prince again...
    Update: this round is going in a ridiculous way now: I've already had 9 losses and that's something hard to overcome during a flash tournament. I have just started double battling now. I don't know why, but the Emerald just refuses to go down!

#16: Well I don't know why but despite having a very good hand of cards, this tournament is not letting me have anything easily. Already I've lost 24 times vs only 15 wins. 13 of those losses were today and in a few hours it's midnight here. I can't believe how some of my normally stellar fighters are completely stuck way too long on some rounds; with the Emerald after 9 losses finally out of the way, now the Skeletal Dragon has my Blizard completely pinned down. 4 losses already. This is normally an opponent that the Blizard on the first attempt tends to get past. Already I've had to double battle 4 rounds and I fear there is more double battling to be done.
    Update: After the Blizard inexplicably failed FIVE times, I finally switched opponents. I decided to give the Ancient Sloth a go and... it took it out on its first attempt! :P

#18: And now it's round 18 that just doesn't want to let me have my way. It's past midnight now and I'm still spending gems and fighting for an animal I don't even like so much. This tournament suck big time; by far the worst I've participated in. I don't know what's up, but day 3 is going ridiculously poorly. Not even Ember is getting me a victory against this turtle. It already suffered 3 losses against it.
    Update: Ember finally got it, but not until its FOURTH attempt... :O
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-04-15 at 03:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again! Three day tournaments make me nervous. I don't usually participate because I've never been successful. Fingers crossed! All fighters are at level 15 unless I post otherwise.

Record 18-14

#01 - Werewolf < Vinotaur
    #02 - Punk Skunk < Treent
    #03 - Yak-O-Lantern > Ancient Sloth
    #03 - Yak-O-Lantern < Rockodile - Water hit was critical, but it still took two more attacks to beat him.
    #04 - Dusky < Treent
    #05 - Sobek < Sidekicker, used nature attack only.
    #06 - Scarecrow < Treent
    #07 - Steamtrunk < Ampeater
    #08 - Bansheep < Treent
    #09 - Gargolem < Treent
    #10 - Lunar Moth < Treent
    #11 - Obsidian Cyclops > Treent
    #11 - Obsidian Cyclops > Anubis Level 10
    #11 - Obsidian Cyclops < Swan Prince
    #12 - Mardi Claw > Hamrock
    #12 - Mardi Claw < Treent
    #13 - Wyburn > Super Heron
    #13 - Wyburn < Wild Wondercat
    #14 - Vampire Cat > Rockodile
    #14 - Vampire Cat < Swan Prince - fire attack weak, dark attack weak, dark attack critical. I'm surprised I won.
    #15 - Emerald Dragon > Swan Prince
    #15 - Emerald Dragon < Treent
    #16 - Skeletal Dragon > Wild Wondercat
    #16 - Skeletal Dragon > Wild Wondercat
    #16 - Skeletal Dragon < Wild Wondercat
    #17 - Frankenswine > Treent
    #18 - Nocturtle > Caturn Level 13
    #18 - Nocturtle > Ampeater
    #18 - Nocturtle > Prize Pony Level 13
    #18 - Nocturtle < Prize Pony Level 13 Finally!

Round 11 - The Obsidian Cyclops always causes me trouble. Took me seven tries during the last tournament, and without a gem animal my strongest is my Treent. I beat him with the Treent last time, but only after six tries, and then I used four gems to speed up the time to try again, and won. I thought it was interesting that I lost so many times with the same animal but then won after I used gems.

Round 18 - Getting tired of this now, would really like it to be over. I thought my Prize Pony had a chance, but no dice. I might stick with her in hopes of finishing this up.
    Last edited by Scribbles138; 10-04-15 at 04:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Overall: 18-14

1) Werewolf 1 < Neapolitiger 15
    2) Punk Skunk 1 < Caturn 15
    3) Yak-O-Lantern 2 < Cold Turkey 15 (2 losses)
    4) Dusky 4 < Saintly Bernard 15
    5) Sobek 6 < Turtle Dove 15 , Saintly Bernard 15 (1 loss)
    6) Scarecrow 7 < Saintly Bernard 15
    7) Steamtrunk 9 < Matripony 15
    8) Bansheep 10 < Harpy 15
    9) Gargolem 12 < Saintly Bernard 15
    10) Lunar Moth 15 < Saintly Bernard 15
    11) Obsidian Cyclops 16 < Crystal Unicorn 15
    12) Mardi Claw 18 < Harpy 15
    13) Wyburn 18 < Super Heron 15
    14) Vampire Cat 20 < Cold Turkey 15 (1 loss), Crystal Unicorn 15 (2 losses), Glacial Griffin 15 (2 losses)
    15) Emerald Dragon 20 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (1 loss)
    16) Skeletal Dragon 20 < Slippopotamus 15
    17) Frankenswine 20 < Saintly Bernard 15 (1 loss)
    18) Nocturtle 20 < Saintly Bernard 15 (4 losses)

Usually we get tokens in addition to food and coins as a prize for the round. Disappoined to only be getting the Autumn Acorns.

Round 3 - Can't believe losing twice to a level 2 with a doubly strong Level 15 Super Rare. Unusual to see a Super Rare opponent so soon.

Round 4 - The Saintly Bernard makes an appearance with a win.

Round 5 - Gave the Saintly Bernard a chance since I am not sure when he will get another chance to test Service against Egypt, but he loses. Turtle Dove up next, the Water attack was Strong and the Nature attack was Critical.

Round 11- Since my Crystal Unicorn is on a 1 hour breeding cycle, I was able to borrow her between breeding attempts to take out the Cyclops. Had the additional surprise of receiving 3 gems for the victory.

Round 14 - The run of wins comes to an end. Disappointed to see that we are already facing level 20 animals. All my losses but 1 so far are to these Earth/Fire specials from last Halloween. Five losses on this round more than doubles my total losses. Finally the Cold Turkey takes out the Vampire cat on its second try.

Round 15 - The Crystal Unicorn wins now that she has been relieved of her breeding duties for the next couple days. The 5 Gem reward for winning the round was a pleasant surprise.

Round 16 - Decided to try the Slippopotamus against this latest Earth/Fire Halloween type animal and it wins with a Critical Hit on the first strike. I guess I should have used it all along.

Round 18 - Wanted to give the Saintly Bernard a chance to close ot the tournament. It took him 5 tries but he took out the Nocturtle.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 10-04-15 at 07:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Aww, that poor turtle looks so uncomfortable

Fashion Designer
    My results for two accounts

1. Werewolf < Punk Skunk and Aurora Pegasus (iPhone and iPad)
    2. Punk Skunk < Fennec Shox and Daredevil
    3. Yak-O-Lantern < Rainguin15 and Blizzard
    4. Dusky < Aperil Fool and Flyerfox15
    5. Sobek < Aurora Pegasus (Nature Critical) and HydroYak (Water Critical)
    6. Scarecrow < Aurora Pegasus15 and Flyerfox15
    7. Steamtrunk < Thorilla and Tessllama
    8. Bansheep < Aperil Fool (Earth Critical) and Melodeer
    9. Gargolem < Aurora Pegasus15 and Flyerfox15
    10. Lunar Moth < Cosmic Phoenix and Patriotter
    11. Obsidian Cyclops < Aurora Pegasus15 and Treent (its first battle win yay!)
    12. Mardi Claw < Aperil Fool and Flyerfox
    13. Wyburn < Super Heron
    14. Vampire Cat < Glacial Griffin
    15. Emerald Dragon <
    16. Skeletal Dragon <
    17. Frankenswine <
    18. Nocturtle <
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 10-04-15 at 01:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow! Now Nocturtle is something completely different! I think I pretty much love it. And the dark blue color is gorgeous! Good luck, everyone!

Wins-losses: 18-23

Day 1
    1) Werewolf 1 < Flyerfox 15 Ff
    2) Punk Skunk 1 < Treent 15 T
    3) Yak-O-Lantern 2 < Glacial Griffin 15 wwW
    4) Dusky 4 < Patriotter 15 wF
    5) Sobek 6 < Ancient Sloth 15, Storm Sphinx 15 N
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Day 2
    6) Scarecrow 7 < Treent 15, Prize Pony 15 Ggg
    7) Steamtrunk 9 < Glacial Griffin 15 (1 loss) eeE
    8) Bansheep 10 < Prize Pony 15 ggG
    9) Gargolem 12 < Prize Pony 15 ggG
    10) Lunar Moth 15 < Treent 15 (3 losses), Flyerfox 15, Patriotter 15 (1 loss) fF
    11) Obsidian Cyclops 16 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (1 loss) ggG
    12) Mardi Claw 18 < Prize Pony 15 (1 loss) gG
    13) Wyburn 18 > Patriotter 15, Crystal Unicorn 15
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Day 3
    13) Wyburn 18 < Patriotter 15 WwW
    14) Vampire Cat 20 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (1 loss) gG
    15) Emerald Dragon 20 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (5 losses), Swan Prince 11, Treent 15 T
    16) Skeletal Dragon 20 < Crystal Unicorn 15, Glacial Griffin 15 wwW
    17) Frankenswine 20 < Treent 15, Patriotter 15 ffF
    18) Nocturtle 20 < Prize Pony 15 (2 losses) G

Round 10: the first round where I had more than one loss and seem to be stuck now with three losses and counting. Hopefully will get past the moth soon because there are tough opponents ahead. Oh, come on! 5 losses already to this moth with epic fighters! Maybe I should give my Aperil Fool a shot at it next... Gave Patriotter another shot and he pulled through for me!

Round 12: Prize Pony's first loss in battle was to Mardi Claw. I guess she was caught off guard seeing how the bear sparkled much like she does. And the bear goes down on the second attempt!

I should have known this was going to be a tough tourney, because I like the prize animal... The second day ends dissappointingly with 2 losses to Wyburn. So, 6 rounds and 1 day left, including 5 level 20 opponents. Yikes! Now I'm going to sleep.

Ok, 4 losses to the Emerald Dragon with epic Unicorn. Maybe it's time to give someone else a chance. And Swan Prince fails as well. It seems that no matter the fighters you have the game gives you a couple of easier tournaments and then a few tough ones in turn. Just hoping not to get stuck like last time when beating a level 10 Emerald Dragon took 18 battles! But Unicorn is epic now so that should not be possible.

Emerald Dragon finally went down after 6 losses and now I'm facing another dragon. My Unicorn seems to be having trouble beating dragons today, so I'll give the turn to Glacial Griffin next. And the Griffin does it! Bye bye, Skeletal Dragon!

Was really hoping to beat Nocturtle on the first try because it's getting late. Time to double battle again in this round I think. And Prize Pony wins the day! So happy to have the Nocturtle! Yay!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 10-04-15 at 02:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Here we go again!!

1. Werewolf 1 < Crystal Unicorn 13 {1-0}
    2. Punk Skunk 1 < Treent 15 {1-0}
    3. Yak-O-Lantern 2 < Glacial Griffin 15 {1-0}
    4. Dusky 4 < Treent 15 {1-0}
    5. Sobek 6 < Vinotaur 15 {1-0}
    6. Scarecrow 7 > Treent 15 {0-1}
      Scarecrow 7 < Vinotaur 15 {1-0}
    7. Steamtrunk 9 < Glacial Griffin 15 {1-1}
    8. Bansheep 10 < Treent 15 {1-0}
    9. Gargolem 12 < Treent 15 {1-0}
    10. Lunar Moth 15 > Treent 15 {0-2}
      Lunar Moth 15 < Vinotaur 15 {1-0}
    11. Obsidian Cyclops 16 < Crystal Unicorn 13 {1-1}
    12. Mardi Claw 18 < Treent 15 {1-0}
    13. Wyburn 18 < Crystal Unicorn 13 {1-0}
    14. Vampire Cat 20 > Obsidian Cyclops 10 {0-1}
      Vampire Cat 20 < Crystal Unicorn 13 {1-0}
    15. Emerald Dragon 20 > Crystal Unicorn 13 {0-2}
      Emerald Dragon 20 > Treent 15 {0-1}
      Emerald Dragon 20 < Swan Prince 11 {1-0}
    16. Skeletal Dragon 20 > Obsidian Cyclops 13 {0-1}
      Skeletal Dragon 20 > Crystal Unicorn 13 {0-1}
      Skeletal Dragon 20 < Glacial Griffin 15 {1-0}
    17. Frankenswine 20 < Treent 15 {1-1}
    18. Nocturtle 20 < Caturn 10 {1-1}

Overall: {18-13}

Still haven't managed to get many fights in
    This is a great tournament to have a Treent!

#06 - Very surprised my winning streak lasted this long!

#15 - I should've known I wouldn't get past him in one try! This dragon has always been a tough one for me. I hope I don't stay on this round for too long, I haven't had much trouble with this tournament, it would be a shame to slip up so close to the end. Quite a few others are defeating the dragon with dark attacks, so I'll try my Swan Prince next... And with one critical dark attack, the dragon is slain!!

#17 - Reaching this round with 22 hours left makes me hopeful for a finish this time round, but anything could happen! I've lost at least once in every round since #14. Fingers crossed this goes well.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-04-15 at 08:44 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Woop Woop. Still no gem animals for me, but I do have my lovely prize pony raised up to level 9

Rd 1 - WIN level 15 Sidekicker(fire)
    Rd 2 - WIN level 12 Caturn
    Rd 3 - WIN level 10 Blizzard(water)
    Rd 4 - WIN level 12 Caturn
    Rd 5 - WIN ancient sloth(nature)
    Rd 6 - LOSSES: Strawberry, St. Bernard, ancient sloth(nature)

Looks like ice cream not working on rd 6...got a neutral & not strong

Rd 6 - WIN prize pony
    Rd 7 -WIN level 11 Thorilla(electric)
    Rd 8 - LOSS level 12 Caturn. WIN level 9 Prize Pony
    Rd 9 - LOSS level 13 Strawberry (all neutral!!). LOSS level 10 Saint Bernard. WIN epic ancient sloth (nature)
    Rd 10 - WIN level 12 Caturn
    Rd 11 - WIN epic Swan Princess(dark)
    Rd 12 - WIN level 12 Caturn
    Rd 13 - LOSS epic heron. WIN level 7 Wild Wondercat
    Rd 14 - LOSS level 10 Blizzard(water). LOSS level 10 Blizzard(water). LOSS level 10 St Bernard. LOSS level 15 Heron(water). WIIN LEVEL 10.4 blizzard (water)
    Rd 15 - WIN level 11 Swan Prince(dark)
    Rd 16 - LOSS level 10 Blizzard. WIN level 10 St Bernard
    Rd 17 - WIN level 12 Caturn
    Rd 18 - LOSS level 12 Caturn. LOSS level 12 gold lion(electric). LOSS level 10 St Bernard. WIN LEVEL 12 CATURN

And done. Overall wins 18. Loss 13
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 10-03-15 at 09:34 PM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Whoa, I just used ice cream against Werewolf (earth/nature) and got a 'neutral' attack when I'm pretty sure it should have been "strong". Hopefully I just have my charts wrong and S8 hasn't changed anything.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast