Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sour Candy Dragon 10-2-15

Nightclub Owner
    Using Splatter and Water I've gotten one Social fail and one Mist fail. Now they're making either Firestorm (fail) or Macaw which I don't have so I'm really hoping it's Macaw
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    I want to get one but splatter and water are doing nothing....
    I hear ya! I've tried 6 times now and nothing. Not even a new dragon I didn't have in the list of possibilities.... Would love a Macaw fail instead of all the others I've had....

Executive Chef
    I've tried Splatter and Water twice and both times got stupid 20 hour Magic fails. Ugh. No fails will work for me. I literally have every single option available from Splatter and Water already except Sour Candy (and Prime Energy but it doesn't really count).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I hear ya! I've tried 6 times now and nothing. Not even a new dragon I didn't have in the list of possibilities.... Would love a Macaw fail instead of all the others I've had....
    Yup nothing happening on my other account either. Haven't bred anything new and that's the account that's missing a lot of dragons. I have a 12 hr fail right now, assuming firestorm but haven't looked up the list of possibilities. Still using Splatter/Water there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I've tried Splatter and Water twice and both times got stupid 20 hour Magic fails. Ugh. No fails will work for me. I literally have every single option available from Splatter and Water already except Sour Candy (and Prime Energy but it doesn't really count).
    Try rainbow lvl 10 and athletic lvl 6 that got me the sour candy on first try.

Executive Chef
    I got this on the first try using Splatter and Hammerhead. Surprised the heck out of me, considering the rainbows and I don't get along. So it inspired me to try to get the rest of them again.

Fashion Designer
    This dragon doesn't like my island right now. My first splatter/water pairing is a mindvolt fail. Such a long 22 hrs... *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    I trierd splatter and mercury and wow got it on first try.

Executive Chef
    Three Magics and a couple of other fails so far... Going to try for the Halloween dragons next.

These magic and mist fails are driving me crazy! Aaaahhhh

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast