View Poll Results: Vote for the Asian inspired themed items!

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Travel through the glimmergate

202 73.19%
  • New asian inspired decorations

38 13.77%
  • A cherry tree

110 39.86%
  • Rice crop

69 25.00%
  • New themed banners

19 6.88%
  • Dragon that drops gold items

200 72.46%
  • New red-haired Barbarian character

90 32.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not far along yet only rank 23. I don't have the barons tentmbut it sounds excellent!! I was thinking since we have a sheep how about a spinning wheel? To spin cloth and make clothes or other fabric? Then I began thinking why stop there! How about a new game! A game where you start on your plot of land,have crops. You have to till the soil weed plant seeds. Take the soil and make bricks. Then make an entire castle! The furniture ,dishes from pottery. Craft your pots and silverware! Make your bed frames then a hay stuffed mattress lol or from geese feathers. Let nothing gomto waste. Anyway well the spinning wheel was a thought. Or maybe a goatnalso for milk and Cheese. But its still a super game I love it!!!!! Thank you for entertaining fun for many hours.

Rhino Keeper
    OK I'm back lol had another lightbulb moment teehee. I do like the mermaid idea mentioned above also. But here goes...... A frog pond with lily pads perhaps a lotus blossom floating on a liliypad. Oh dear here it comes... In the pond are big green frogs! You have to fish for frogs to catch the right one your very own Prince Charming! But what about the guys who need a girl frog? Well don't know sorry guys. Could also use the frogs in icky potions with toadstools we have mushrooms already. Or the frog turns into the Baron or an evil witch. May not get a prince lol? Hence you have to kiss a lot of toads to get a prince.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Rumplestilskin character that leaves is a spinning wheel that drops golden items.

I like the travel through the Glimmergate idea, and the idea of a Barbarian/ Viking character also has appeal. The dragon boat could drop various fish also, I would think.
    Love the idea of a character or a dragon that drops gold items.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

I would love it if there is a building where you can sell the items you don't need to other players who need it and vise versa, because honestly I have no use of my 12 Golden Apples and some players still haven't passed Sir Pigglesworth quest or they're in need for one somewhere in Grezelda's arc. Oh oh and let's not forget the dragon quest where you need to use oh so many Mithril which I already maxed on them ;D sure would love to sell these~ ☆

As I would love if I could buy off some royal beams from players who don't need them, and I'd love it if there was an option where you can choose whether you want to sell the items for coins or gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Lord, can we please have a gem confirmation button?!?! I just accidentally spent 8 gems to speed up a stupid super glue because I was trying to click the potion shop next to it 😁😁

Rhino Keeper
    I think it would be really cool if maybe we could use the cabbage hut to convert like 50-150 harvested cabbage crops into 1 cabbage to throw, that way it would take some time to make them but you would be able to get a prize eventually that way storm8 doesnt lose out so bad on gems.. idk lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spchstew View Post
    Love the idea of a character or a dragon that drops gold items.
    How about a peacock that drops a gem every day or so? Pretty and functional. And shouldn't eat into their profits if they're worried about giving away gem giving creatures - most games have them. If anything it encourages people to buy gems to add to the gems they've collected. And the peacock was a symbol for Indian royalty, which would fit in with an Asian theme.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 11-27-15 at 07:05 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I think it would be great if we had some kind of achievements database. We could get rewards (eg gems) after completing a specific amount of tasks for example collecting crops, crafting, feeding animals, visiting neighbors etc. This way we could have something to keep us occupied when we have no active quests. I've seen it in many other games and I think it works great.

Executive Chef
    Dear Santa S8 ~

For Valentine's Day, I want:

* Re-release & return of the LOVE SHACK & white alicorn quests!!! (Ooooooo.Mmmmm.Ggggg, prettttty pleeeeease!)
    * Return of all of the pink Heart animals (& ability to get 'em from adventures!)
    * Return of the Heart trees & Valentine plants (more possible drops from adventures!)
    * Another return of the pink alicorn quest
    * A pink skunkupine dressed as Cupid (maybe in the Baron's Tent?)
    * A red dragon (or other RED animals) ... OMG, where's my good-looking CENTAUR, already!?! lol
    * Cherry tree
    * New recipes in the kitchen for milk chocolate, chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate-covered cherries, cherry cobbler & boxes of chocolate candies
    * A new (permanent) adventure needing some of the above new recipes & new weapons (bows & arrows!) & maybe some rope...and has a (NOT super rare) chance to drop NEW, fun stuff!
    * Thurston & Sabina to throw a party or Valentine's Dance (please, NO baby shower, lol!), giving us goodie giftbags to chop, lol
    * MORE purple stuff, lol
    * Storyline continuation (WHERE'S that dang missing locket/necklace??!) & expansion to the BROKEN-CHERUB FOUNTAIN-THRONE THINGY!!!

Signed,
    ~ One of your loyal long-time cheerleader players
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 01-16-16 at 04:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    PS. The above post ⬆️ is wrapped in a heart-shaped box of chocolates! �� LOL

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast