View Poll Results: Vote for the Asian inspired themed items!

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Travel through the glimmergate

202 73.19%
  • New asian inspired decorations

38 13.77%
  • A cherry tree

110 39.86%
  • Rice crop

69 25.00%
  • New themed banners

19 6.88%
  • Dragon that drops gold items

200 72.46%
  • New red-haired Barbarian character

90 32.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Host(ess)
    Gosh, I'd love Heian inspired buildings, shrines and temples and torii(!!) ++!

A decoration could be something like a Koma-inu, as well as Sessha which is a mini shrine. Or Ema blocks as wall dividers/fence, or even Emas hanging from a tree..

Voted for everything aside from banners.

Rhino Keeper
    Voted for everything but banners and would like to reiterate the desires expressed by many:
    1. Love shack - wasn't playing when this was released and honestly I'm sooo jealous of people with Alicorns
    2. Expansions - love the suggestion for once a month expansion plot
    3. Characters - both new and development of story line of the existing ones

Pretty please

Host(ess)
    I would love for the bountiful table to come back.

Rhino Keeper
    We've told S8 countless times that we don't want deco as a prize for timed events. So instead they give us deco that pretends it isn't. I don't care that the essence pool is technically not just decoration ... With a 12 hour timer that drops a single bucket of water, it's deco. So my suggestion is to at least match the timer to the drops if you insist on giving prizes that do not have useful drops.

Rhino Keeper
    mY idea would be instead of leaving our kingdoms by way of the glimmer gate would be to expand north to the mountains & have a silver mine, it's seems I'm always short of silver. aLso could have a mine give gold, gem, etc. Also expand south & use the water for shops to come in for trading. aLso that would be a suggestion on how to get more expansions. jUst another idea! tHanks for all the help on the forum.

Farm Supplier
    how about finally expanding to and bringing in that glass tower/building in the far bottom right corner that has been sitting there taunting us forever.

I will repeat again, we need a monster repeal. I am sick of having to fight my way through 20 **** monsters everytime I want to feed my animals or harvest crops.

I'd also love more variety in the steps to reach a goal... Like baking in the kitchen, brewing in the potion shop, crafting in the workshop, creating in the forge... So much more interesting than tapping the same building every hour for weeks on end or collecting 100s of fertilizer bags to get a horse that occasionally drops fertilizer...
    I would also loooove something that drops trade and/or expansion tickets and also more options of trades in the royal exchange.
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    I will repeat again, we need a monster repeal. I am sick of having to fight my way through 20 **** monsters everytime I want to feed my animals or harvest crops.
    Isn't that what the troll sparring pit does? I have it off in a corner and leave a troll out and play with the music turned off.
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    Streams, which can connect seamlessly to any other water such as moats, ponds, lumber mills since how else do their wheels turn? They would also work well with the bridges.
    I copied someone I saw in the community and put my mills and moat pieces together so the wheels turn in the water... Yes more water could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I copied someone I saw in the community and put my mills and moat pieces together so the wheels turn in the water... Yes more water could be nice.
    Here's the photo...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	489.6 KB 
ID:	25573  

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast