Thread: Proper Planning Goal

Executive Chef

Proper Planning Goal

On my talli22 account. Castle name Tail I requested my blueprint searchers. I have only received 19 although I had 20 responses in my news feed. I have force closed and it has made no difference. At the beginning I noticed 2 responses came in at exactly the same time but only 1 registered. I just sent a request to another account but it wasn't received because I think the system thinks I have had my 20 responses. Please help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    it's probably just syncing. Given you have to visit Thomas 5 times anyway before the goal finishes, it should push you into 'tomorrow' and then ask for the missing one (if it doesn't turn up by then).

New Resident
    My Proper Planning task expired but asked me if I wanted to pay ten gems to complete. I said yes and was charged the gems but did not get the 20 plans that I was supposed to. I have forced closed the game and still did not see the credit.Any advice or help is appreciated. Thank you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yula3 View Post
    My Proper Planning task expired but asked me if I wanted to pay ten gems to complete. I said yes and was charged the gems but did not get the 20 plans that I was supposed to. I have forced closed the game and still did not see the credit.Any advice or help is appreciated. Thank you.
    You don't get blueprints, you get the ABILITY to get blueprints because of the neighbour requests. Hope that helps.

New Resident
    Unfortunately, it doesn't. I don't understand what you mean. What did I pay 10 gems for?

Unfortunately, it doesn't. I don't understand what you mean. What did I pay 10 gems for?
    The neighbor requests were not for blueprints but for blueprint Searchers as stated in post #2 of the Trick or Treat Thread.

NB: Completing Proper Planning unlocks the Playground Blueprints to drop from Old Thomas's House.
    NB: You will NOT get blueprints from Old Thomas until you have completed this goal
    ****NB: you will NOT get blueprints from your neighbours, only blueprint searchers

You weren't the only player confused by this. Many were, including me...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Thank you for the clarification. I was expecting to work like similar goals in past, where we got credit for the 20 neighbors that responded.

Thank you for the clarification. I was expecting to work like similar goals in past, where we got credit for the 20 neighbors that responded.
    I thought the same as you at first...lol. That would've been nice to add to the 55 required.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******