Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    My orphanage is placed just between Lady Greselda and the Troll Pit. If they manage to run away from her on one side, surely they're going straight down the pit. How's that for Halloween, kids? Ha!
    oh no the poor widdle orphans!! He he
    Last edited by riverly; 10-07-15 at 10:05 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    SW I would still like to know how using our gems to finish the goal got us ahead....because it seems that it did not....and its not acceptable to lure gems from customers via false promises. Thank you for your help.
    Me too (re getting ahead)! The issue is still with S8 for checking. Whilst I don't think there are false promises, I can't tell you the last time an update came out with no bugs or glitches. I think this is just another one we've found. If you can craft it, go ahead as it is likely that given the first advice the ability to craft may be removed.

I can confirm however that the 16 hour timer is correct.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I can confirm however that the 16 hour timer is correct.
    Ah! That's really motivating.....

(I'm almost glad I'm on holiday next week... )
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Laughing here, not enough hours in a day just started the spooky fabric We need 80 and we do get one from ivy hut every 12 hours too, hubby and I been both sick so I have not been getting up at night to collect . So if I don't miss a collection during the waking day ,I should be able to level up in 4 days to level 5 . Guess there no hurry since it only drops coins at level 5 , OH MY WHAT WAS I THINKING! 8 DAYS not 4 figure ,10 fabrics a day
    Last edited by katbtodd; 10-08-15 at 03:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still collecting blueprints took a long time to make the feasts from scratch

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I'm still collecting blueprints took a long time to make the feasts from scratch
    My 2nd account isn't even halfway on the blueprints yet. Lol
    I actually had all of the feasts...... but I didn't have a single beam or block ready.

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! just levelled up to Level 3 on my 2nd account. Only 65 spooky papers till I get to level 4.

However just sparked the 24 hour goal for saw mills and I am out all day tomorrow so won't be able to complete it. Still, on the bright side, I am not exactly sure it is much of a help anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Still on blueprints...feasts took forever...i really hope S8 gives us atleast some drops on the final orphanage..otherwise am setting Greselda on the orphans..

I'm putting together the last feast now. Those orphans better pony up the goods or no Daddy Warbucks for them.

Farm Supplier
    Completed the sawmill goal in the 24 hour time period but got nothing for it...what was the point. Also, my orphanage is level 3 but still getting blueprints from Thomas every time I collect (trying up upgrade wizard school so need spell books)....& 16 hour craft time for one piece of paper...madness