Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I am so behind on this one! Still missing one simple feast to even get the building up! Hopefully I'll have more time to play this week.
    I'm behind, too. Got all those simple feasts done finally, and now I'm working on all the hearty feasts. D: It's drudgery.

Executive Chef
    And im STILL making feasts. All because im trying to do three things at once. It didnt take me this long to make sweet feasts! And I have 22 of those waiting to use. WHY couldnt they have asked for those? This is tiresome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    I'm behind, too. Got all those simple feasts done finally, and now I'm working on all the hearty feasts. D: It's drudgery.
    It makes me feel slight comfort to know im not the only one. I have about 4 hearty ones so far. Im using my xmas kitchen to make bread and the other two for the other parts. But id been making nothing but spicy and sweet feasts for months, so I have to make ALL components of the hearty feast from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    It makes me feel slight comfort to know im not the only one. I have about 4 hearty ones so far. Im using my xmas kitchen to make bread and the other two for the other parts. But id been making nothing but spicy and sweet feasts for months, so I have to make ALL components of the hearty feast from scratch.
    You're definitely not alone. Like you, I'd been making mostly spicy and sweet feasts for adventures, so I'm scrambling.

Executive Chef
    This is almost like collecting for a community event, but in this case we don't know what the prizes are. (Except for dirt puddings). I'm hoping for chocolate drops or sundae drops or cake. One can always hope. I think the orphans should lay off the sweets anyway and give them away. ( or else we will need a dentist).

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This is almost like collecting for a community event, but in this case we don't know what the prizes are. (Except for dirt puddings). I'm hoping for chocolate drops or sundae drops or cake. One can always hope. I think the orphans should lay off the sweets anyway and give them away. ( or else we will need a dentist).
    The orphanage will probably drop peas, carrots, green beans, and squash. Just what all growing children love!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    The orphanage will probably drop peas, carrots, green beans, and squash. Just what all growing children love!
    LOL... My guess is fertilizer (cuz babies poo a lot lol) ...& since kids shed baby teeth like dogs & cats shed fur (but these are zombie children of corn), then also creep teeth will drop. LOL :wink:

ETA...and prolly also sugar...seems like everything drops sugar lately, lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 10-06-15 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Extra thought

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I agree. I've asked for it to be checked and changed.
    Any news on the spooky paper? It would be very nice if they'd adjust that 16 hour time, or at least have it make more than one paper at a time.

Personally I'd rather see the orphanage have a longer refresh time, and drop more than one item at a time. I can play a lot, but even I find having to check it EVERY hour tedious.
    I actually prefer the look of the level 3 orphanage, but I will level up, just because I don't want to miss out on what might be a prize on par with the cauldron. Of course, it could also be a dud, in which case I'll wish I'd left it at level three.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Any news on the spooky paper? It would be very nice if they'd adjust that 16 hour time, or at least have it make more than one paper at a time.

Personally I'd rather see the orphanage have a longer refresh time, and drop more than one item at a time. I can play a lot, but even I find having to check it EVERY hour tedious.
    I actually prefer the look of the level 3 orphanage, but I will level up, just because I don't want to miss out on what might be a prize on par with the cauldron. Of course, it could also be a dud, in which case I'll wish I'd left it at level three.
    my thoughts too. I like the looks of the level 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    Lol too funny