Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    Is anyone just bored? I am still working on the blueprints and its taking forever. This is made worse by the fact I can't play during the day. But even if I could I would be bored. I hope this improves.
    after this is 65 spooky papers and after that is 85 spooky cloth. I'm not sure this is an improvement. Getting annoyed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I can't believe after level up to 3 and waiting the 16 hours for the spooky paper it only give one each time ..16 hour for one,,, and this is helping how!!!!!!!!!
    i wonder if this is really suppose to be 16 hours. I don't want to tie up my workshops for 16 hours for 2 spooky papers.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i wonder if this is really suppose to be 16 hours. I don't want to tie up my workshops for 16 hours for 2 spooky papers.
    I agree. I've asked for it to be checked and changed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    after this is 65 spooky papers and after that is 85 spooky cloth. I'm not sure this is an improvement. Getting annoyed!
    Someone is loosing the north definitely. Hundreds repetitive collections for unkown rewards is best way to **** the game

Executive Chef
    I am so behind on this one! Still missing one simple feast to even get the building up! Hopefully I'll have more time to play this week.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdygmgi View Post
    Someone is loosing the north definitely. Hundreds repetitive collections for unkown rewards is best way to **** the game
    I agree. Some might think it's exciting to give quests piece by piece,
    and I understand there's more behind what's been told and seen so far, but so far I still see orphans during halloween, still gives me the creeps (and not in a fun holiday-way). And on top of that doing tedious stuff that leads to ?? No, not my idea of fun...
    I am Zelda

New Resident
    I have another problem. I speeded up the quest to get ahead with the playground blueprints, and I thought I'd get 20 of them then. But I collected at Thomas' house and he just gave me 4.
    So I speeded up the "get ahead with this quest" for just 4 blueprints? This is stupid and wasn't worth the Gems then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    Is anyone just bored? I am still working on the blueprints and its taking forever. This is made worse by the fact I can't play during the day. But even if I could I would be bored. I hope this improves.
    Yes, bored and annoyed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I agree. I've asked for it to be checked and changed.
    Yes 16 hours ,really crazy ,hope they change it soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Yes, bored and annoyed
    Now imagine what it's like for those of us with older phones who have to delete and reinstall the game every time we want to open it if we don't want it to crash....