Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Executive Chef
    I can't believe after level up to 3 and waiting the 16 hours for the spooky paper it only give one each time ..16 hour for one,,, and this is helping how!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    What does fully upgraded orphanage drop?
    Currently the fully upgraded orphanage only drops coins. I'm guessing this will change at the next update.

I did see some orphans climbing out the window on a handmade rope. I overheard them saying something about getting treats early.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Currently the fully upgraded orphanage only drops coins. I'm guessing this will change at the next update.

I did see some orphans climbing out the window on a handmade rope. I overheard them saying something about getting treats early.
    So that's what they need the horse hair for? And here I thought maybe they were going to make brooms or dusters or something!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    So that's what they need the horse hair for? And here I thought maybe they were going to make brooms or dusters or something!
    They're all up to no good. No telling what they'll do when no ones looking.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Just whose orphans are they? Those are some awfully small doors on the orphanage. Though it is lovely.
    Last edited by danzplace; 10-05-15 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Finish message

New Resident
    I feel the same as you do. there are pics at page 10 of this thread. I think I'll just go until level 3 or 4 of the quest. I like the idea that the children have a proper playground at least :-)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Is there a pic of level 4 orphanage??? I don't support halloween and won't be upgrading to level 5, so I'm going to be keeping it at level 3 or 4.
    I feel the same as you do. there are pics at page 10 of this thread. I think I'll just go until level 3 or 4 of the quest. I like the idea that the children have a proper playground at least :-)

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone just bored? I am still working on the blueprints and its taking forever. This is made worse by the fact I can't play during the day. But even if I could I would be bored. I hope this improves.

Am I the only one that thinks the building looks perfectly fine at Level 3? I saw a sneak peak at the Level 5 building and it looks so cluttered. D:

Quote Originally Posted by classy_pink View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the building looks perfectly fine at Level 3? I saw a sneak peak at the Level 5 building and it looks so cluttered. D:
    Cluttered? Someone needs to teach those orphans to pick up after themselves!