Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    If you were getting fabric from Ivy, you already completed it. It would've been in conjunction with the previous steps, not after it. If you never got fabric from Ivy's Hut, then it's basically a moot point now, since you've already upgraded to 5.
    I don't think I ever got fabric from Ivy, but I guess I am done for now. I did finish collecting from the horses. Next time I will pay more attention to the goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Where do you stand right now? I didn't do it that much but every once in a while, if I caught the orphanage between 26 minutes and 30 minutes until collection time, I spent 1 gem to hurry it up.
    I have just over 40 paper, so another 2 or 3 days for level 4. then perhaps 10 days for the fabric.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you ShibuyaCloth!

Help.

I'm doing the craft sheets for the orphanage. I only have 4. 4! It says you can craft them but there's no crafting sheets in any of my craft workshops. The only way to get them is orphanage drop. I have 4 out of 55. Is there any other way to get these?

Also, is the bat no longer able to be gotten from adventures? I've done the adventure every day since the update happened and it never gave me a bat. Is it just a gem purchase now bc they didn't give me one for all of those quests?

Rhino Keeper
    64 Spooky Fabrics, I'm set to be on track for possible update this Thursday *crossing fingers in pain*

Quote Originally Posted by ashliejb View Post
    Help.

I'm doing the craft sheets for the orphanage. I only have 4. 4! It says you can craft them but there's no crafting sheets in any of my craft workshops. The only way to get them is orphanage drop. I have 4 out of 55. Is there any other way to get these?

Also, is the bat no longer able to be gotten from adventures? I've done the adventure every day since the update happened and it never gave me a bat. Is it just a gem purchase now bc they didn't give me one for all of those quests?
    You have to actually have the goal to craft before they become available to do so in the workshop.

Re: the Glimmerbat Habitat
    That goal has expired. The only way to finish now is with gems...sorry. Funny that the thread doesn't even list the actual time frame and when it expires.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You have to actually have the goal to craft before they become available to do so in the workshop.

Re: the Glimmerbat Habitat
    That goal has expired. The only way to finish now is with gems...sorry. Funny that the thread doesn't even list the actual time frame and when it expires.

Thanks for the reply. I finished the goal on time so there shouldn't have been a reason for not getting the bat. That's so frustrating. I've gone on the adventures about 5 times now at least.

The goal...I had the pop up show up that told me about needing craft paper and to update the orphanage. Is there another pop up I should be waiting for? The orphanage is giving me crafting paper. Thomas is giving me nothing. I already finished the blue prints goal

Executive Chef
    Do you have a goal called "Spooky paper crafting" in your book?

Thanks for the reply. I finished the goal on time so there shouldn't have been a reason for not getting the bat. That's so frustrating. I've gone on the adventures about 5 times now at least.

The goal...I had the pop up show up that told me about needing craft paper and to update the orphanage. Is there another pop up I should be waiting for? The orphanage is giving me crafting paper. Thomas is giving me nothing. I already finished the blue prints goal

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goal on time so there shouldn't have been a reason for not getting the bat. That's so frustrating. I've gone on the adventures about 5 times now at least.
    Have you checked your inventory? I didn't see the bat drop from the ancient vault adventure..it went directly to my inventory

Alright, guys, what now? Orphanage is at level 5, and all I hear is crickets. Anybody who experienced last year's Halloween at the Castle must be bumped. That's how I feel as well. Just came in to say, I'm still hopeful S8 can turn this around. Despite the crickets.