Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Fashion Designer
    Finished upgrading the Orphanage to level 5 & received 5 Dirt Puddings. Wonder what next week's update will bring?
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Mine does that often as well... More so when I'm on satellite. Thankfully a force close always fixes it. Maybe it's to stop the children going anywhere! Ooooohhhhhh... How do you write ghost noises? Lol
    Whoooooooooooooooooooo...

Lol.

As long as its not the start of the zombie apocalypse...
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=kingdomgirl1234;1189860]
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    pls check your PM [/QUOTE
    Thanks Anissada, took me a while to work out what PM meant playing both my games on my iPad is working great. Might continue to do so even when I get my replacement phone as the screen is a lot bigger.

I know this is off topic, so... if you click on my username (spoiledrotten2020) to the left of this post, and go to "private message (pm)", I would really like to know how you play two kingdoms on one device. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomgirl1234 View Post

I know this is off topic, so... if you click on my username (spoiledrotten2020) to the left of this post, and go to "private message (pm)", I would really like to know how you play two kingdoms on one device. Thanks!
    I sent you a PM but it's no secret there's a login feature....just not in CS.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-15-15 at 02:07 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

So I am doing my best to be a good sport about getting "tricked" today with the cabbage building. (Though the way it was presented really does stink, just as the dialog said the cabbage building stinks) It's my own fault really, I know better than to click without reading and coming to the forums and I did it anyway.

However I'm not happy about the "trick" of having to give all those feasts and do all those tedious collections for a building that is basically useless (coins only? Seriously?) Add to that, it is IMO, very unattractive and cluttered at level 5. As a treat, I'd like the option to downgrade it back to level 3.

Can any mods or staff please let us know if this is all there is? I can't imagine that all we get is 5 puddings with no use, so there HAS to be more coming. Right?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    So I am doing my best to be a good sport about getting "tricked" today with the cabbage building. (Though the way it was presented really does stink, just as the dialog said the cabbage building stinks) It's my own fault really, I know better than to click without reading and coming to the forums and I did it anyway.

However I'm not happy about the "trick" of having to give all those feasts and do all those tedious collections for a building that is basically useless (coins only? Seriously?) Add to that, it is IMO, very unattractive and cluttered at level 5. As a treat, I'd like the option to downgrade it back to level 3.

Can any mods or staff please let us know if this is all there is? I can't imagine that all we get is 5 puddings with no use, so there HAS to be more coming. Right?
    Patience? October is only half over. There's over 2 weeks until Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Patience? October is only half over. There's over 2 weeks until Halloween.
    Patience? Why didn't I think of that? Although my family does tell me it's not one of my stronger virtues. I was just wondering, since whatever it is will more than likely be timed.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Patience? Why didn't I think of that? Although my family does tell me it's not one of my stronger virtues. I was just wondering, since whatever it is will more than likely be timed.
    I'm just hoping it won't be another community event. I've come to loathe those things since pretty much everything has just been decor lately.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    S8 changed it due to an unforeseen problem. See S8 clarification at top of post #2.
    Thanks. I have to say that post isn't particularly clearly written.

'You must now complete Creepy Crafting to progress' would have been clearer!

Cos it still says this in the game:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	25044

Executive Chef
    Please please please no community event.