Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Host(ess)
    I am lost in with the Spooky Paper, it is supposed to be able to craft them, even I push the craft buttom and go to the Workshop, but then ... in the Workshop I have not this Crafting available!

something is wrong or am I dreaming?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lepaka View Post
    I am lost in with the Spooky Paper, it is supposed to be able to craft them, even I push the craft buttom and go to the Workshop, but then ... in the Workshop I have not this Crafting available!

something is wrong or am I dreaming?
    You can only craft it if you finished the timed goal about visiting the sawmills. All goals listed in post 2 of this thread.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can only craft it if you finished the timed goal about visiting the sawmills. All goals listed in post 2 of this thread.
    thanks, then i found my way again

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    It's drudgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This is tiresome.
    Yeah, I'm done. I quit making hearty feasts and fancy building supplies, and put the orphanage in storage. I just find this really BORING. I know I'm probably going to miss out on something cool at the end, but I just don't care.

I don't really care about or want the orphanage, and collecting the materials to build it is just making the game slow and not fun for me. When I open the game I literally sigh and resign myself to the tedious 'work' ahead. So I'm out.

Freedom! Castle Story is fun again!!!

That's not entirely true - I just accidentally let that goal expire without doing my last 2 sawmill collections (got distracted, thought I had set a timer... evidently not!), but the spooky paper craft has opened up for me anyway. I'm still using most of my living wood to make fairy sap for the other goal though, so not sure how often I'll use it (not to mention the 16 hr craft time!)

Rhino Keeper
    Just saw a pic of level 5 orphanage. I certainly don't like it. May just keep mine at level 3 so it doesn't look out of place all year round. Anyone has pic of level 4? Wondering whether to stop at 3 or 4.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I've asked for it to be checked and changed.
    Ty SW! I am really really looking forward to your update on this. It seems like the "getting ahead" goal was really for very little!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Ty SW! I am really really looking forward to your update on this. It seems like the "getting ahead" goal was really for very little!
    I agree. I thought we would at least get 20 spooky papers or something. 16 hours to craft ONE spooky paper is ridiculous. It's construction paper for kids, not a canvas for the next Mona Lisa! If it's going to take that long it should be a lot more than one.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah the 16hr craft time..I'm there and it's a bit depressing as far as game play is concerned. Easier just to spend a gem at the orphanage at the 30 minute mark and speed up a paper. Then again,27 days..who knows what this is leading to..update tomorrow perhaps?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, i place the orphanage, but i dont want build it. Can i delete it from my game???