Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's New - Black Cat Dragon coming

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thank goodness the Black Cat dragon will be a tournament prize! It took me weeks of breeding on two nests to finally get Siamese. I definitely don't want to go through that again, but I must maintain my Crazy Cat Lady status
    I already informed my fellow Cat Lady neighbors of this dragon lol. Tourney dragon means we can only get one though unless you fork over a fortune in gold. But I agree, it took me forever to get Siamese. I think I bred Black Diamond before I got Siamese.

Executive Chef
    I want a Halloween world event, I also would like if they could bring back Boo, Witch, Wraith, Spirit, Spider, Zombie & Raven.

The only lucky ones I've breed are Pumpkin & Skeleton during 2013 & 2014.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    All this is sounding better and better!

Have you all downloaded the Halloween version of DS? It is a great recolouration, but gets a bit hard on the eyes after too long!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 10-02-15 at 03:14 PM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

What's the exact name of this version? I can't find it without it on the Play Store :-/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePawlor View Post
    What's the exact name of this version? I can't find it without it on the Play Store :-/
    Not yet - coming soon. Probably end of October-ish?
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)

Executive Chef
    Thank goodness the Black Cat dragon will be a tournament prize! It took me weeks of breeding on two nests to finally get Siamese. I definitely don't want to go through that again, but I must maintain my Crazy Cat Lady status
    I'm happy too, for the same reason. Getting Glitter nearly gave me pulpitations!

Amerirish, my apologies for any misunderstanding on the other thread. Wasn't intentional.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 10-02-15 at 06:17 PM.

Ooh, okay, thanks! I received a notification that there was a new update, but it didn't say which, so I assumed it would be this one ^^

Rhino Keeper
    You got the Siamese !!!! You lucky duck. Congrats!!!!
    I'm trying since weeks for it...lol ....no success yet. SO jealous.

And looking forward also to the black cat dragon. Hopefully less difficult then it's Siamese brother (or sister)

Executive Chef
    Really looking forward to this one although I've only ever won 2 tournaments so far. Diamond would be a must for those but I don't have one yet. I'm not even doing the current tourney to save easier battles for the Tales to get Harvest dragon.

I hope it looks like the Siamese except for the coloration! I adore black cats!

Executive Chef
    Sandy, so far I'm not writing home about either Diamond or Warrior Prince in the Arena. Watermelon, Parakeet, Lightning and Nightlight have all been more useful for me. Nouveau is shaping up well too. Most of them are level 6!! Except Watermelon & Parakeet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast