Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: October 2015

Please add me: ClubhouseCity almost level 11

A lot of my friends are now inactive. Please add me!

ID: vitriolicheart

New Resident
    Please add: tabrett

I usually log in a few times a day 😊

Please add revelstone

EDIT: I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME. IF THIS CHANGES, I'LL REPOST.

Level 49+ player looking to replace 6 neighbors who have gone inactive.

Requirements:

* Level 30+
    * Daily player
    * Answer requests within 23 hours
    * Post on your wall and/or mine when you will be on vacation, exams or other life stuff that will keep you away from the game for a bit

Apologies to those who are playing to earn gems/gold/whatever for another game, but I've been burned too many times. I need daily players who are staying with the game.

Daily visits are not necessary as I don't care about the extra coins or your social rating. I do visit daily to rebuild energy - I do not post unless your hearts are full OR you require it to help you keep track of visitors. Coming into the game at least a couple of times daily to check for requests is an absolute necessity. I got burned on the mane detanglers and grooming mitts which has left me in a very sour mood. I now keep track of who I send requests to and who answers (at least as best as my news feed allows).

Letting your neighbors know when you will be unavailable in the game for a period of time is a courtesy too few practice. I rarely miss days, but life does happen. If I know in advance I will be away from the game I post on my wall (next out of town is Oct 23 - 25 for stepdaughter's wedding). If I don't visit due to having one of those crazy days, I will post an apology on my wall the next time I come into the game. Posting when you'll be away allows me (and your other neighbors) know that we should not send you requests for a timed goal, and vice versa. If there is an event when I'm out of town, I usually come into the game once a day to check for requests (gotta have something to do when drinking my coffee).

Gifting is not necessary, but definitely appreciated. I return gifts in order of receipt.

I don't mean to be difficult about this, but after playing 7 S8 games for about 2 1/2 years now, I'm just tired of inconsiderate and/or freeloading neighbors, not having requests answered in a timely manner, etc. Yes, it's just a game, but these issues take away from the enjoyment of playing. I try to be a good neighbor and prefer neighbors who are the same way.

ID: dragonspearls - invite me if you can live with my requirements

EDIT: I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME. IF THIS CHANGES, I'LL REPOST.
    Last edited by dragonspearls; 10-11-15 at 05:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I gained about 50 new friends. No longer accepting requests, thanks.
    Last edited by BahSunFarms; 10-16-15 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Removed request for friends.

Add me please!

SpazzyPebbles25

Hi there,
    I try to log into the game at least once every day so I can give people what they need. I'm in Australia and would appreciate some neighbours who are in the Eastern States time zones so that they are likely to be online when I am playing (mostly in the evenings) but really, any neighbours who play at least once every day is good for me. My logon ID is Chrysalis10, and if you are happy for another neighbour my partner also plays Castle Story and has storm8 name Gilmoregals10.
    I don't generally tend to visit as I don't care about social ratings, just want neighbours who can give me stuff I need for quests etc. Thanks in advance!

New Resident
    Just started playing. Need neighbors. Level 9.

Please add me: MissKelbel

(I also play Farm Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast