Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its Official. Wonderland Is All Over

Rhino Keeper
    3.6 million coins and 519 gems. What a waste, was looking forward to the rest of the game opening up.

Fashion Designer
    I have something like 300 gems.

I have never had a positive experience with "support" so I can't see it's worth asking to transfer them to another game.

Bizarrely I got awarded 30 gems yesterday for downloading a game.

Rhino Keeper
    That is too bad because I liked this, I tried castle story and didn't like it at all. Goodbye my pretty peacocks!

A couple years ago they retired several games and if one were even able to re-install it, S8 compensated a certain number of gems per installed retiring game to the current S8 game of choice. Hopefully they will do something like that again, at least! I doubt I get back the 624 gems in FTW I saved up but anything is better than nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    .....I'll find out if it means the game won't work anymore, or whether it just means that you won't be able to get any help from Support.

Thanks friends!
    Well, it's the 26th and FTW won't even load for me; it keeps kicking me out before the loading screen even finishes... So I guess that answers the question? We won't even be able to play it at all? Pfft.

Executive Chef
    Same here. No longer able to load the game. I meant to take a few screenshots yesterday but I got busy. I needed a few extra experience points to reach level 46 and had pretty much maxed out on everything, even the Exquisite Feathers. I did manage to accumulate about 7,500,000 coins and over 850 gems.

Goodbye Fairy Tale Wonderland.

Rhino Keeper
    Was curious if anyone had tried, I deleted it maybe 2 weeks ago, was just hurting my heart seeing it on my home screen..any way I took a whack load of screenshots, should I load them in a new thread?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	25433
    Humongous OUCH!!!!!
    Bye-bye game **waves**

Farm Supplier
    I'm surprised that they decided not to do what they did last time they got rid of games..they prompted some to choose a game to get a reward in, but not this time. I remember that prompting is what got me to playing a certain game. Oh well they must not care this time! It's a shame, esp with all the effort some put into their game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123