Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Autumn Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    I just harvested & got my 25 acorns, it said "whatever" went to my storage but it's not there. I closed & reopened the app-still not there. What exactly should I be looking for in my storage.
    Look using the 'all' tab as sometimes these things aren't sorted into one of the existing categories.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I can't keep up. Sold a farm to get the Prize Pony and habitat. Now I've sold the Evolve flower to buy back the farm! I have spots to expand to, it just takes so long. It seems everytime I expand, a new trio has to go there. I love these events, but they will go to storage until I can catch up.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Summer! Had to restart app several times before it appeared!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Look using the 'all' tab as sometimes these things aren't sorted into one of the existing categories.
    Yes I had to do that. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    Thanks Summer! Had to restart app several times before it appeared!
    No problem! I'm glad it showed up!
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper

Community Prizes?

Can someone help explain once you qualify for community prizes. I understand you have to get to 600 acorns before it happens, but how is it determined❓

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    Can someone help explain once you qualify for community prizes. I understand you have to get to 600 acorns before it happens, but how is it determined❓
    Once you qualify for the community prizes, you will get any and all prizes that the community qualifies for. The community total, is the total of all the Autumn Acorns collected by everyone playing FFS during the World Event. Each prize will have a total number of Autumn Acorns the community needs to collect to win that prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    You need to have 600 autumn acorns to become visible to the rest of the community, the community prizes are rewarded once all the community reach the amount required to receive the prize

On the last World Event, our community collected a minimum total required of 320,000,000 jeweled scarabs to get all the 3 community prizes. The first prize was rewarded after the community collected a total of 80,000,000 jeweled scarabs, 2nd prize when the community collected 220,000,000 jeweled scarabs and the last one I already said the amount. Hope you understand!

Rhino Keeper
    THANK U FOR THE RESPONSES😊 I understand how it works now. I'm glad I discovered coming here so I can get a heads up on challenges.

Rhino Keeper
    I love this theme! Fall is one of my favorite seasons and all the animals look great! Especially the fox and the owl. I have a thing for foxes and the owl is just sooo pretty! Hope it won't be too hard to get them all, especially with three of them being individual prizes now. Luckily I had rune prunes ready for just such an event, so I had a good start!

Time to collect like squirrels everyone!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast