Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: World Event: Autumn Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    LonePudding and others that would have made it if not for the event ending early PLEASE email support. I am so upset for you. I believe this happened in another world event, wonder what the resolution was.
    Here's a bit of advice in this situation:
    I would team up via PM with the other people who have reported here that they missed out in a similar way and then let one person send a combined email, summarising the exact situations for each of the people who have had such issues. Briefly summarise each persons exact situation, include their S8 IDs too and attach any and all screenshots that may show your acorn count up to as close as possible before the update. JPEG images contain so-called "EXIF" information in the headers, amongst which date-time stamps. Using that, along with the server logs, TL should be able to verify that you would timely have made it had the event not ended early. I hope for LonePudding that at least the Rune Prunes WERE still harvested right before the update. For PuppyFrog I hope the same can be said about the acquired gems. TL can verify these actions with the timelines of the event.
    Finally, you can refer to this particular forum thread and inform them that you were honestly in line for getting the Barn Owl, and that you took all sort of gem-sepnding actions to see to it that you would get the Owl (like e.g. the speed-hatching of the Ra, Slippopatamus, etc.). With any luck Kooky, Elsa and/or Regina may have followed these posts real-time too, and can then hopefully attest for you that you reported the event to being gone before the update time and that you were in line for getting the Owl. If you want, you may refer to me as a "witness", but well, I'm not sure of course if that would help.
    I sincerely hope they'll grant each of you the Owl!
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I hope all of you who were on track to get the owl will get it!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    No screenshot!! Aghh! I'll still send an email, I guess it is worth the try. I hope whoever I get through to is having a good day, the barn owl is too beautiful to miss
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    LonePudding and others that would have made it if not for the event ending early PLEASE email support. I am so upset for you. I believe this happened in another world event, wonder what the resolution was.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Here's a bit of advice in this situation:
    I would team up via PM with the other people who have reported here that they missed out in a similar way and then let one person send a combined email, summarising the exact situations for each of the people who have had such issues. Briefly summarise each persons exact situation, include their S8 IDs too and attach any and all screenshots that may show your acorn count up to as close as possible before the update. JPEG images contain so-called "EXIF" information in the headers, amongst which date-time stamps. Using that, along with the server logs, TL should be able to verify that you would timely have made it had the event not ended early. I hope for LonePudding that at least the Rune Prunes WERE still harvested right before the update. For PuppyFrog I hope the same can be said about the acquired gems. TL can verify these actions with the timelines of the event.
    Finally, you can refer to this particular forum thread and inform them that you were honestly in line for getting the Barn Owl, and that you took all sort of gem-sepnding actions to see to it that you would get the Owl (like e.g. the speed-hatching of the Ra, Slippopatamus, etc.). With any luck Kooky, Elsa and/or Regina may have followed these posts real-time too, and can then hopefully attest for you that you reported the event to being gone before the update time and that you were in line for getting the Owl. If you want, you may refer to me as a "witness", but well, I'm not sure of course if that would help.
    I sincerely hope they'll grant each of you the Owl!
    Good luck!
    Please note, that support will only work on the account of the player that is emailing. The combined email will not work. Anyone that had enough acorns before the time ran out but did not get this animal will need to send their own email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Also this has been addressed on the bug thread
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Tournament timer and battle animations were fixed in 1.5.2. You're playing an older version of the game. Please update your app for the latest fixes.

We checked on the event and confirmed the end time was 11:30am Pacific for today. If you had enough acorns, but didn't receive the reward, please wait for a response from Support to review your account.
    Please continue any more discussions on this issue on the current thread (click blue arrow in Elsa's quote to be taken to the thread).

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I just got the desired 13 hours timer in the den for the Sugarskull Glider and decided that now would be a good time to speed-clear the nest of the latest Plantlers fail and hatch the Hibearnate. I did just that and look what a beautiful egg it has!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  81.5 KB
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-19-15 at 07:41 AM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819