Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Autumn Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I am having problems getting acorns. how to plant so much ! crazy !
    Still only 1,800 and short by 400!
    On my wife's iPhone I would have probably been cutting it too close for comfort to get the Barn Owl or would have just fallen short somewhat. What I did was to use a decent bit of the freely acquired gems and speed-hatch several of the animals that were in storage there. I sped a Goblin Gobbler, the Ra, a bastet and something else I don't remember off-hand. It's a really handy and useful way of spending gems towards securing the owl.
    This way these beautiful animals were finally hatched and started getting productive, as the cash income on that installation doesn't go all that fast, which is a major bottleneck for expansions, causing precious bombs to get lost because the rune amount has been met well before there's enough cash to expand...

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! Almost there w/ 2,129 Autumn Acorns! Will I make it?

Executive Chef
    Looks like I'll be missing out on the barn owl by about 50 acorns
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Looks like I'll be missing out on the barn owl by about 50 acorns
    Can you speed at all or mine? You are so close!!! There has to be a way. ��
    Wish I could give you my extras.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Can you speed at all or mine? You are so close!!! There has to be a way. ��
    Wish I could give you my extras.
    I was just mined 15 bombs and managed to get 32 acorns. I have an egg and breeding that both end in 2 hours. I'm not sure whether to speed them (I only have 10 gems) or save it for something else closer to the end of the event. I also have my last 6 rune prunes ready to harvest a few minutes before the end, hopefully they don't end it early! I have 2,009 acorns, I'm so close! Congrats on finishing.

Executive Chef
    I was just mined 15 bombs and managed to get 32 acorns. I have an egg and breeding that both end in 2 hours. I'm not sure whether to speed them (I only have 10 gems) or save it for something else closer to the end of the event. I also have my last 6 rune prunes ready to harvest a few minutes before the end, hopefully they don't end it early! I have 2,009 acorns, I'm so close! Congrats on finishing.
    Can you download any of the promo games to get a few extra gems? There has to be a way, you are just so close! How many more times can you collect from your hallow trunk?

Executive Chef
    Can you download any of the promo games to get a few extra gems? There has to be a way, you are just so close! How many more times can you collect from your hallow trunk?
    No, I've download all the games already, but...I did just have a look in my goalbook and I found 30 gems waiting there to be claimed! Whoo! So where exactly would it be best to spend these gems? Speeding or buying the acorns themselves? I'll be able to collect from the tree only another 3 times, 4 if I'm lucky.

Edit: I just realised, 1 acorn = 1 gem so I'll be able to buy an extra 40 acorns if I manage to somehow reach 2,160.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-12-15 at 05:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    No, I've download all the games already, but...I did just have a look in my goalbook and I found 30 gems waiting there to be claimed! Whoo! So where exactly would it be best to spend these gems? Speeding or buying the acorns themselves? I'll be able to collect from the tree only another 3 times, 4 if I'm lucky.

Edit: I just realised, 1 acorn = 1 gem so I'll be able to buy an extra 40 acorns if I manage to somehow reach 2,160.
    Normal I would say speed breed, because you will get acorns and bombs to mine with in hopes of finding more acorns. But being so very close I'd probably wait as long as I could and just buy. Or you could plant 1 hour crops and speed, I think it only takes 1 gem, that way you would gain some food too. Decisions decisions! Oh my fingers are crossed for you!!!
    Oh and congrats on finding the extra gems that's a pleasant surprise!

Executive Chef
    Normal I would say speed breed, because you will get acorns and bombs to mine with in hopes of finding more acorns. But being so very close I'd probably wait as long as I could and just buy. Or you could plant 1 hour crops and speed, I think it only takes 1 gem, that way you would gain some food too. Decisions decisions! Oh my fingers are crossed for you!!!
    Oh and congrats on finding the extra gems that's a pleasant surprise!
    I think I'll wait it out. This is going to be so down to the wire, I hope I can make it! Thanks for the help! (and thanks for helping find those gems )

Fashion Designer
    My owl is in the nest now. Hoping we reach the end community prize. Chatter about update possibly being another storybook - so I'm busy planting, planting, planting
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery