Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Autumn Festival

World Event: Autumn Festival

The Autumn Festival World Event lasts for 14 days.

Individual Prizes
    1. 25 autumn acorns - Hollow Trunk (1x1 decoration). The trunk drops 4 autumn acorns every 4 hours.
    2. 200 autumn acorns - Autumn Atrium habitat. Holds up to 4 autumn type animals and 30,000 coins. It needs no building time.
    3. 550 autumn acorns - Harvest Hoarder (rare, Autumn). Incubation time 11:00, evolution time 16:00.
    4. 1,200 autumn acorns - Autumn Equifox (rare, Autumn). Incubation time 13:00, evolution time 11:00.
    5. 2,200 autumn acorns - Barn Owl (super rare, Autumn). Incubation time 17:00, evolution time 9:00.

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 600 acorns. But please keep going after you get your 600 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.
    1. 80,000,000 autumn acorns - Fall Flagstone (decoration)
    2. 220,000,000 autumn acorns - Pumpkin Pal (decoration)
    3. 320,000,000 autumn acorns - Hibearnate (super rare, Autumn). Incubation time 15:00, evolution time 22:00.

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the trunk you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 acorns per day and 2,200 (aprox.) acorns for the event. If we get an arena during the event (this Friday, probably), that's more. If you win acorns in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

I'll keep updating as new info becomes available. Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by matiasabad94; 10-04-15 at 06:31 PM. Reason: + info
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Exciting! It's been a while.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Exciting! It's been a while.
    Yay!!!
    As predicted it is autumn/ fall related .
    In the Autumn Festival, you and other players will collect Autumn Acorns to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Autumn Acorns by doing the following:

- Hatching animals from your Nest
    - Harvesting food at your Farms
    - Digging in the Mine
    - Battling in Tournaments (level 17+)
    - Obtaining the Hollow Trunk or the Giving Tree

Once you collect enough Autumn Acorns to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Autumn Acorns to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Autumn Acorns to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!

As copied and pasted from info in the event
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 09-29-15 at 11:36 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Another community event where we need to collect acorns.

Fashion Designer
    Well ****. This'll be a challenge. My own fault though xD
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Yeah this is exactly as I too expected. I'm glad I anticipated it correctly and planted rune prunes that are done in 2 minutes from now. That gives a nice headstart.
    I see the format is slightly different this time: 3 of the animals are now individual prizes and only one is a community prize. I hope the amount of required acorns is the same though

Executive Chef
    The second individual prize is an Autumn Atrium habitat that requires 200 acorns.

Everyone remember to place the first individual prize in your forest, the Hollow Trunk. You can use it to collect 4 acorns every four hours.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 09-29-15 at 12:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Yeah this is exactly as I too expected. I'm glad I anticipated it correctly and planted rune prunes that are done in 2 minutes from now. That gives a nice headstart.
    I see the format is slightly different this time: 3 of the animals are now individual prizes and only one is a community prize. I hope the amount of required acorns is the same though
    Did the same thing and just harvested my 120 acorns. Nice to get a head start!!

Executive Chef
    That habitat and the owl look really pretty. It shall be fun to go for this!
    Hmmmm, now where do I put that bright yellowish habitat... Probably on the purple shelf I started expanding on,as I go towards the Solar Bear....

Executive Chef
    Very nice habitat and animals too! I only had 8 hour crops ready though, because I forgot to plant 20 hour ones last night in all the excitement of hatching my Prize Pony.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast