Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Autumn Festival

Executive Chef
    My community prize is NOT in my inventory.....

And..... After I rebooted everything, it has appeared. Yea. ��
    Last edited by FigmentValley; 10-13-15 at 11:40 AM. Reason: New info

Executive Chef
    Lonepudding and puppyfrog: you might want to send an email about this to support to tell them that you would have made it if the event had ended at the right time.
    They can check various things such as hatchings etc. with their server logs (or directly in their database). If you explain it nicely and ask about it, perhaps they'll award you the animal after all.
    If you have screenshots showing that you were just off and would have made it otherwise, that's very helpful to them...
    I hope you can still get it....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Lonepudding and puppyfrog: you might want to send an email about this to support to tell them that you would have made it if the event had ended at the right time.
    They can check various things such as hatchings etc. with their server logs (or directly in their database). If you explain it nicely and ask about it, perhaps they'll award you the animal after all.
    If you have screenshots showing that you were just off and would have made it otherwise, that's very helpful to them...
    I hope you can still get it....
    No screenshot!! Aghh! I'll still send an email, I guess it is worth the try. I hope whoever I get through to is having a good day, the barn owl is too beautiful to miss
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-13-15 at 11:47 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    No screenshot!! Aghh! I'll still send an email, I guess it is worth the try. I hope whoever I get through to is having a good day, the barn owl is too beautiful to miss
    They must have ended out when the community award was reached? That is horrible, I do hope they award you the owl!!!
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Fashion Designer
    I was on 2147 and went to harvest my last rune prunes and the event had gone. I should have had time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I just got the pumpkin pal on both games and it looks like I'm on track to get the owl on both too. I hope I can keep up!
    I got the barn owl on one of my games, but not the other. Strange.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    LonePudding and others that would have made it if not for the event ending early PLEASE email support. I am so upset for you. I believe this happened in another world event, wonder what the resolution was.

Executive Chef
    Okay got them all in two of my Accounts.
    Used a bit of gems to finish up as I was short of Acorns.

congrats to all who made it, or at least got something out of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    LonePudding and others that would have made it if not for the event ending early PLEASE email support. I am so upset for you. I believe this happened in another world event, wonder what the resolution was.
    Oh no! That's very unfair! I really hope support can resolve the issue and get everyone their animals! It definately can't hurt to email them, especially if more than one person has the same issue. Good luck guys! Fingers crossed for you!

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get the Barn Owl this morning! Yeah! It'll be a while before I hatch all Autumn animals and their habitat! Really low on space!