Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthquake Dragon- Battle 9-29-2015

Executive Chef
    Earthquake tournament;
    Unless noted after the dragons all my beasts are epics

1~ fire < air (KO)
    2~ hercules < Olympus (bM)
    3~ pumpkin < amphora (Bm)
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    OMG!!! Y so soon!!!!
    I know....it's becoming a chore, a job....not a fun game....bah
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Too bad but there is no way that I will paticipate in this tournament while in the midst of the event. The timing couldn't be worse...battling the elite dragons on day 9 and 10 of the event. Is this by design? I would hope not, but I wouldn't put it past those diabolical minds at TL.
    Of course it is by design. Storm8/TL are greedy and don't care about players. They are just out to get our $$$
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Fashion Designer
    1. Fire 1 < lvl 10 comic bBb
    2. Hercules 1 < lvl 15 warrior princess bB
    3. Pumpkin 1 < lvl 10 astro bbb
    4. Luck 2 < lvl 10 aurora Bb
    5. March mayhem 2 < lvl 10 lollipop bB
    Last edited by luckyaa7; 09-29-15 at 03:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Think I will bypass this tournament and just work on the Tales. Actually expected a tournament today, to correspond with the Tales, with the toughest dragons showing up when you need to win the most battles....sure money grab for S8.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess you could look at at it this way.....especially for lower level players. If one doesn't participate in the tournament, like me, the 14 remaining battles necessary to complete the quest will be against very easy opponents, as they only usually get difficult at level 18 or so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Think I will bypass this tournament and just work on the Tales. Actually expected a tournament today, to correspond with the Tales, with the toughest dragons showing up when you need to win the most battles....sure money grab for S8.
    you can not bypass the tourney since there are battles involved in the tales
    but you can use the low rounds to pass the battles acts easier
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Earthquake tournament;
    Unless noted after the dragons all my beasts are epics

1~ fire < air (KO)
    2~ hercules < Olympus (bM)
    3~ pumpkin < amphora (Bm)
    4~ luck < divine (bmb)

I only just started the tales today. Will see how it all goes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    We really need consistency with these battles!! There is no rhyme or reason to anything. It makes no sense. I keep lists of the dragons I battle so I know what works and what doesn't. I just lost a level 10 diamond to a level 1 Hercules. Excuse me?? Diamond has beaten hercules in the past, so why not now??
    My level 15 Diamond lost to both Hercules and Pumpkin....... Unfortunately wins aren't guaranteed. Hoping the rest of the tourney improves.

Rhino Keeper
    Not crazy about the look of this dragon. Think I will not actively pursue the tournament and just battle when the tales require it. Hopefully it'll be easier (yeah right!) to win the battles against the lower level opponents and finish the tales. Last time I missed out because I got stuck battling a level 18 with just a few hours to go and I refused to pay gold.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast