Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthquake Dragon- Battle 9-29-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncey51 View Post
    Mammoth makes me crazy..
    nothing worked: Flower power, chariot,landworm,diamond,battlesteed,Gold,flametai l...
    try using Pixie. All the best
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by grassprawn View Post
    thank you guys for tipping Topaz to get rid of Clown.

now I am stuck with Astromancer all day. Have lost Diamond L15 x 2, Crusader both L12 and L10, Landworm L10 and L1, Fire L10 and L1, Warrior Princess L15. I am exhausted..... I don't have Halio so I am going to try Mythic next time. Any other suggestions? thank you guys.
    Try Gold if you u have him. (diamond n air hybrid)
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncey51 View Post
    Mammoth makes me crazy..
    nothing worked: Flower power, chariot,landworm,diamond,battlesteed,Gold,flametai l...
    I used Divine and he went down first go but you could likely use any pink purple or pink green combo

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    For those still stuck on Rainbow Sentinel, I got it down using Mermaid lvl 10 (B)
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Rhino Keeper
    For round 30 : Earthquake Dragon (20) use IDOL Dragon is really work.
    I win in tournament by (Bb) and just met him in my regular arena level 11 use (bM).

I also just finished the tournament.. I used my archangel (bmb) since someone won with Siamese and it also beat earthquake..2 more rounds to go to complete chapter 9..hope they are much easier rounds than the last 5 in this tournament. Now the healing of wounded dragons begin...ugh

Good luck to those that are still battling and congrats to the winners!

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I used Crusader and he went down first try Mb, I would just try it again.
    Thx. Astromancer finally gone down with 4th try of Crusader. And this is the first battle of 5 I need to win for Chap 9..... Don't know how am I going to get both finished on time....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grassprawn View Post
    Thx. Astromancer finally gone down with 4th try of Crusader. And this is the first battle of 5 I need to win for Chap 9..... Don't know how am I going to get both finished on time....
    Glad he went down finally, I wouldn't worry about finishing it in time since you can carry iver. I just finished the tournament now and still need to do another battle for today's chapter! But tomorrow should be easier unless I get those darned abominable a . Then again, I usua,ly jus ultimate those and get it over with as I rarely beat them.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    try using Pixie. All the best
    I used Divine and he went down first go but you could likely use any pink purple or pink green combo
    Thanks. Finally beat him with Lacewing. Lost many other pinks though.

Glad he went down finally, I wouldn't worry about finishing it in time since you can carry iver. I just finished the tournament now and still need to do another battle for today's chapter! But tomorrow should be easier unless I get those darned abominable a . Then again, I usua,ly jus ultimate those and get it over with as I rarely beat them.
    Thx again. Wondering what did you use to beat Lockness, whom I am stuck with it now. Have tried Gemstone, Ruby, flametail, with no success. Will try Dino and Crusader next.