Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story update: 9-30-15 - FALL CRATE

Executive Chef
    Decided to go back for third try got a fall apron least favorite now I'm finally done.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Ok so I tried the fall boxes and fourth place isn't as bad as before it's the fall barista and third place I got was a flower decoration of some sort not too small either. Not as bad as I thought so back to earning more gems.
    Fall barister? can i see a pic?

is it possible to look at someone's bakery from off of this forum?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigby View Post
    Fall barister? can i see a pic?

is it possible to look at someone's bakery from off of this forum?
    You type in their user name, which sends an invite.

And the crates will come more often, if people continue opening them several times as soon they are out!

Executive Chef
    Won't bother with this crate because I have more than enough fall decor.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=jbigby;1182380]Did they increase the percentage of getting first place? thought i heard a rumor that they were going to do that

yes they did

I have a display from last year up(Fall Baker), so I will be skipping this too. I'm glad they are sticking with a season appropriate theme though.

Fashion Designer
    I don't recall the place of the prizes, but I received the fall planter, fall bicycles, fall cake, and the fall pies table. I quite like this crate, but I do wish they would get more creative with their display shops.

Fashion Designer
    As someone else mentioned, all of these boxes seem have the same prizes. They don't really have any of the unique stuff that's in the older boxes. Though I can't complain I don't buy boxes. At least we now know for sure we're going to get more fall stuff. I just need a guarantee Halloween stuff won't come at the end of the month.

Executive Chef
    been a while since they had a forum contest. they should have one specific to these games (since they just had an RS2-specific contest) where we the players draw the item we'd most like to see (and then also describe it in words, for those players whose drawing s****s are as bad as mine), and the best item (well, best item that doesn't use copyrighted elements) is redrawn by designers and placed in the game. winner gets a free one, plus 100 gems!

then maybe we'd see something new. i'm actually missing the pirates.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast