Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: Sept. 30, 2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    techinal mistake
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 09-30-15 at 11:02 AM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Well we can't say they have not given us our winter seasonal update early because these items look like frozen ice to me. Le sigh.

Well...I guess it's technically still September. Wish it was released earlier so I could have used it for my bday. Will be ready for next year I guess. :P

Rhino Keeper
    New fall crate in bakery.

The updates still lack compared to what they used to be like. We rarely get new counters now and also I like wallpaper and wall decor. It feels incomplete, although the items are nice. My theory is the late output of seasonal items I believe is a strategy move designed to keep you playing, for instance, Sapphire is for the month of September comes out on the last day of September. You more than likely will not use that decor now but next year, thereby keeping you playing. Most seasonal updates do this to keep you playing.

Executive Chef
    Can someone please post pictures of the update if possible.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    any picks.......please !! anyone!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't see anything in play store so if anyone finds the new version name Please post, thx ♡♡

Fashion Designer
    New version for android...no rush since blue doesn't tie in with fall or Halloween decor anyway. Sooo... An almost non existent update in FS, another useless crate in BS and another new version in RS. No wonder I barely play anymore.

Executive Chef
    i'll third the call for pictures if any iOS players wouldn't mind!

Quote Originally Posted by caramellenina View Post
    The updates still lack compared to what they used to be like. We rarely get new counters now and also I like wallpaper and wall decor. It feels incomplete, although the items are nice. My theory is the late output of seasonal items I believe is a strategy move designed to keep you playing, for instance, Sapphire is for the month of September comes out on the last day of September. You more than likely will not use that decor now but next year, thereby keeping you playing. Most seasonal updates do this to keep you playing.
    i think they're just putting much more of their design efforts into their next generation story games, along with the non-story mania games. but i too miss the days when an update meant a full suite of functional items (floors, walls, tables, chairs & counters) along with the purely decorative stuff.

at least we're not as bad off as fashion story!
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-30-15 at 11:53 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast