Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: Sept. 30, 2015

Fashion Designer
    Can we get some new soups up in here? Something savoury for the chilly weather ahead? Something that makes sense in a restaurant?

I'd like to see a slow cooker oven or something like that with new recipes, not renamed things that we already have. I would love a fallen leaves tile like the one we have in Bakery, without a border around it.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like some new recipes.. Mastered all.. Think I've been playing too long :-(

Executive Chef
    There are 9 days left of the New York goals so idk if they'll add new ones tomorrow but I have a feeling android users would get a new version

I would like to see a variety of new appliances with new recipes what we have now is nothing compared to bakery story at least they have A LOT OF DIFFERENT OVENS/STOVE that keeps you busy cooking. I also like the bundles instead of the box crates
    Last edited by KellysPastry; 09-29-15 at 08:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Goals are probably next week. Although overlapping a Halloween
    Goal would be great!

Executive Chef
    It might be 'Jurassic park box' LOL!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    It was New York goals, a normal update and 2 crates in 2 weeks. So its either a normal update or goals
    well, given the changing patterns recently (with way more boxes), i'm not sure we can completely eliminate it as a possibility, although i sure as heck hope you're right! i hope you're wrong on it being a new version for android though. i'd like to get one of the versions i'm waiting for checked off before i put another on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Can we get some new soups up in here? Something savoury for the chilly weather ahead? Something that makes sense in a restaurant?

I'd like to see a slow cooker oven or something like that with new recipes, not renamed things that we already have. I would love a fallen leaves tile like the one we have in Bakery, without a border around it.
    that all sounds good to me!

Executive Chef
    Please no more stupid boxes or crates for the rest of the year, enough!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    It was New York goals, a normal update and 2 crates in 2 weeks. So its either a normal update or goals
    it will be normal update with new oven and new recepies! but.......androids will probobly have to dowload that!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we have the MONSTER OVEN and Witch's Stove 2012 as LTO please please

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast