Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: Sept. 30, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuitsndavey View Post
    I don't understand why android users are complaining to the extent that they are. These updates ARE in fact available to you if you would bother to look for them. So they aren't automatically updated with your software, but you make that choice by using an android I guess. The updates ARE available on the same day, just not until a few hours later. Every month you guys cry about quitting. It's not Restaurant Story's choice it's the folks over at your App Store. Why can't YOUR App Store agree with the terms?
    What terms do the android app stores not agree to/with? Just curious.

Grand Emperor
    I think all droid and iOS players should agree on a treaty and put an end to this "civil" war lol. Why grief or debate over things we can't control? Both stores and S8. This is a free game, so let's just play and enjoy the game. if you like it, play on. Don't like it, move on. Tis just a game.

New Edition is called Restaurant Story Royal Blues. Found it on Google Play store. FYI, it's much harder to find w/o the name..not sure why but new editions don't show up at the top of the games list when you search RS.

Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    Yes, I used to buy gems monthly, amongst a few of the story games I play. I've only made 2 purchases in all of 2015. Oh, and i know i'm not alone on this...
    You are most definitely not alone! All of my android neighbors have stopped in app purchases. I stopped as soon as I noticed the difference in how they treat Android players! I used to buy gems once a week....now...NONE! REFUSE TO SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS GAME EVER AGAIN...or until they decide to update us like they used to.

Host(ess)
    For Android, the pattern is simple I think (after a long observation). Once you installed and played the game for an amount of time, you will never get notification of the said game update for free 6 gems anymore. Once iOS neighbor started requesting for part unheard of, only then, most Android user will start hunting for the said update. Well, in my case that is.

What I did was installed the update, bought the appliances (if any), and uninstall the old version. I never lost any appliances yet even though I uninstall the former version.

As, I only play RS and BS, so I still get notify of free 6 gems for the other storm8 games.

Host(ess)
    Apart from storm8 games (RS & BS), I also play games from Happy Labs (Happy Mall Story). What I like about Happy Labs is that the gems are cheaper. Maybe because it's not as famous as storm8 games.

For example:-
    - Happy Labs sold 200 gems for USD1.44
    - storm8 sold 275 gems for USD49.99

I mean if Happy Labs can do it, why not storm8 with millions of player? Even after discount, it is still not affordable for some player. If they drop the prices as low as Happy Labs, imagine the money I will spend on gems (like I did for Happy Labs).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I think all droid and iOS players should agree on a treaty and put an end to this "civil" war lol. Why grief or debate over things we can't control? Both stores and S8. This is a free game, so let's just play and enjoy the game. if you like it, play on. Don't like it, move on. Tis just a game.
    i think that some of the current android posters are going way overboard (way way way overboard), but if we stopped discussing things we couldn't control, this forum would be empty. we can't control any of what s8 does, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give our feedback. and just because i like the game overall doesn't mean i like every aspect of it.

and it has nothing to do with ios players, it's all about the wy s8 develops & releases for the platforms. so it's not really a civil war, no one's attcking other players (well, that i've noticed).
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-01-15 at 01:56 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i think that some of the current android posters are going way overboard (way way way overboard), but if we stopped discussing things we couldn't control, this forum would be empty. we can't control any of what s8 does, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give our feedback. and just because i like the game overall doesn't mean i like every aspect of it.

and it has nothing to do with ios players, it's all about the wy s8 develops & releases for the platforms. so it's not really a civil war, no one's attcking other players (well, that i've noticed).
    Even you think some of the current android posters are going overboard.. I detected some tension between the players of the two platforms.. No offence to anyone. As much as I like and totally agree both platforms to be treated equally, having the same features etc etc, I know it wouldn't be possible soon. Perhaps I am the only one who feel this way, I think the forum would be more constructive if players were more adhesive. I'm not stopping anyone from expressing their opinions. Just sharing that the community can benefit more if it acts as a whole. Anyway that's my two cents worth.

Executive Chef
    So erm should I decorate for Halloween or Christmas??

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    thank you very much vanacatu! i'm not at all sad to not have this content yet.
    welcome btw, was trying to send u a PM here, and got interesting error notice: twospoons has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. lol ))))

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast