Thread: support@storm8.com ignoring me

support@storm8.com ignoring me

Im playing RS, BS, and FS since June, and i really enjoy the game. But last wednesday when i open the game, it start over from lvl 1!!!!
    When i try to login again, i found that i forgot my password. And then i try to asking help by emailing support@storm8.com. After 1min i got reply that my request accepted. I reply them with my old acc ID n other information. But till today i still dun get any response from Storm8. Im wondering how long time it takes to process an "account recovery" request... I'm very desperated, and i miss my resto, my bakery n my boutique. Anyone can help me??? Any Storm8 can see me???

Executive Chef
    Usually it starts to level 1 when you're playing on a new device. You can click on forgot log in details and it will send a new password to your email address (if you remembered it when you signed up).
    When I email them, they usually take a few days to reply back to me.
    Email them again

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaHuang23 View Post
    Im playing RS, BS, and FS since June, and i really enjoy the game. But last wednesday when i open the game, it start over from lvl 1!!!!
    When i try to login again, i found that i forgot my password. And then i try to asking help by emailing support@storm8.com. After 1min i got reply that my request accepted. I reply them with my old acc ID n other information. But till today i still dun get any response from Storm8. Im wondering how long time it takes to process an "account recovery" request... I'm very desperated, and i miss my resto, my bakery n my boutique. Anyone can help me??? Any Storm8 can see me???
    It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your request. The email you received quickly sounds like the automatic email that goes out.
    When an agent responds they normally sign the email with their name.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Usually it starts to level 1 when you're playing on a new device. You can click on forgot log in details and it will send a new password to your email address (if you remembered it when you signed up).
    When I email them, they usually take a few days to reply back to me.
    Email them again
    No, i didnt change my device. Still using my android. I thought there was any maintenence or what. And the worst thing is i can't remember my password. Anyway, thanks for your reply =)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your request. The email you received quickly sounds like the automatic email that goes out.
    When an agent responds they normally sign the email with their name.
    Ok, thanks for ur reply. Bet there's no other way than waiting for their reply. =(