Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Does the Train Station Delivery Work?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    Not yet at 57. Just saw that there was a ? Behind it! Don'tknow if it will be diff or not.. What U have has been matching my train
    , very useful info! I use it a lot! Thank u rynetory!
    So sorry alish00, it was my mistake, I was looking at the wrong item. My bad, sorry for the confusion. I have updated the list. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'm happy to hear it's useful for you. I had a difficult time deciding the quantities I needed to keep for my trains with my barn limit, so I compiled this list back then to solve it. Since then I had been able to send off more trains effectively and yet have decent spare barn space. If you have any good tips, please free to share too.

Rhino Keeper
    No worries, rynetory! I also keep the minimum of all the higher timed items. Cuase it never fails that the train asks U for multiple things from one building. The last train I had asked for truffle, anchovies, amd fruit pizza.. Wish they could spread out what is needed to diff buildings! Thanks again for the list off to check it again!!

Rhino Keeper
    App,e cider is 11

Rhino Keeper
    Raisen bread is 6

Fashion Designer
    Hi Mod!
    Please confirm that I don't have to pay any gems to load the birthday cake for this delivery. I am using brithday version of Farm Story 2. I am afraid if this is a trap. Thank you in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-29-08-49-09.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	29728

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Nope, you should not. You can capture a screen shot of your gems value before your submission, if you are worried about this. Btw, I love your train, wish I have those orders!

Fashion Designer
    Can we do a list for low level players

I'm 26 just got train last Saturday I will easily start collecting this data []

Most things it wants I'm not able to do like sushi and truffle pie
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-14-16 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Removed mod action comments

Fashion Designer
    My level 26 baked potatos was 15 not 10. Odd that it was more at a lower level

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    App,e cider is 11
    Just so you know that I have adjusted the apple cider to 10 for higher levels, in case you see and wondering.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Can we do a list for low level players

I'm 26 just got train last Saturday I will easily start collecting this data []

Most things it wants I'm not able to do like sushi and truffle pie
    Sure I can update the list in Post #4 to include the items for lower levels. :0

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    My level 26 baked potatos was 15 not 10. Odd that it was more at a lower level
    I would think this is the game challenge to balance out for all levels. As you can see from the list in Post #4, there are many crafts required of higher levels. At lower levels, you dont get as many crafts so you are challenged by the quanities instead. Well, that's my guess.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast