Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Does the Train Station Delivery Work?

Mystery non-butter item...

My train is asking for something that I can't identify. I thought it was butter at first, but when I got the butter, it wouldn't accept it.

Here's a picture, it's in the upper right corner... I can't find anything that looks like it in any of my buildings.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	28250

Grand Emperor
    This item is the truffle butter. It is made in the dairy. If you have not expanded to the Truffle Forest, it wouldnt appear in your dairy crafts list. However you could buy from newspaper or neighbours. I noticed you had partially loaded your train so you couldnt discard it if you couldnt buy enough truffle butter. Perhaps you could load cheese and wait for it to depart. Good luck.

Brown Truffle Butter = 2 butter + 2 brown truffle (1hr)

See this Truffle Forest thread for more information on truffles and crafts.

Grand Emperor
    If anyone knows what are the quantities of the train order for the following, please help to post. Thanks in advance.

Green grape ?
    Purple grape ?

Grape tart 6
    Raisin 9
    Raisin bread 6

Apple cider 11
    Grape cider ?
    Orange cider 10
    Pear cider ?

@alish00 & caron7: thanks for your earlier input.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-11-16 at 05:58 PM.

My current train needs 10 orange cider.

Are the amounts required always the same for everyone? Or has it changed? Because, once or twice, I've needed amounts different from your list in post 4.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kitte85 View Post
    My current train needs 10 orange cider.

Are the amounts required always the same for everyone? Or has it changed? Because, once or twice, I've needed amounts different from your list in post 4.
    What level are you at? The list was compiled at level 60. It could be that it differs cos of your level or if you are high level, the orders had changed. If it's the latter, please let me know, I'll update accordingly. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The following is the list of full train item. The quantities may vary according to level. This list is base on level 60.

I was either 46 or 47 (can't remember when I had that train order in relation to when I leveled up).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kitte85 View Post
    I was either 46 or 47 (can't remember when I had that train order in relation to when I leveled up).
    Thanks for your feedback kitte. I think the quantities differed due to farm level for this instance.

Rhino Keeper
    Fried banana is 9

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    Fried banana is 9
    The list was compiled at level 60, so it may differ to yours if your level is below 60. I will change it if you are at level 60 and above. Thanks for the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The list was compiled at level 60, so it may differ to yours if your level is below 60. I will change it if you are at level 60 and above. Thanks for the update.
    Not yet at 57. Just saw that there was a ? Behind it! Don'tknow if it will be diff or not.. What U have has been matching my train
    , very useful info! I use it a lot! Thank u rynetory!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast