Thread: How Does the Train Station Delivery Work?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

How Does the Train Station Delivery Work?

can somebody please explain to me how to do train deliveries??
    many folks and neighbors suggest me to do the train deliveries instead of plane ones and the merryweather's balloon.
    i have never done train deliveries before. i have some questions...

1. there are 11 requests right now. one is asking for 15 seaweed plants, i have 20 on my silo, then i clicked load. i was surprised when i see i got 2 gems and some exp on the left box which was nothing before i hit the button, and there was a ringtone like when we usually catch the fish on the pond. question: when i checked on my gems saving, they did not count! i mean, i think it is bug. am i right?

2. i loaded herbs and potatoes. but the ringtone was different. why? and the gems were not increasing on the left box. is it like the piper's tree house that we randomly get the prizes from popping up the balloons? so i got 2 gems from loading the seaweeds? but i got coins and some exp from both herbs and potatoes.

3. i'm working on the train deliveries, making juices and fried catfishes, and so on. what will happen to my excess requests if i cannot meet the deadline which is 1 day and 10 hours? are they just gone and leave me nothing? if that is the risk then i don't need to be angry when it happens. it is exciting though, the train deliveries.

thank you very much for answering my questions, sorry if this is silly. i am at level 39 but this is the very first time to me working at the train station. appreciated all helps. 😊
    Last edited by raissawinda; 09-28-15 at 09:27 AM.