Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goat (iOS and Android)

Goat (iOS and Android)

Howdy Farmers,

Keep an eye out on 4/21 for the Farm's newest addition! What do YOU think it could be?

Goat Feed - Level 60
    Goat Cheese - Level 61
    Goat Milk Ice Cream - Level 62
    Chevre Pizza - Level 63

Goal thread: Getting Your Goat Goals - April 21, 2016

*This content will be for level 60+ players*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	297 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	30369
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-22-16 at 04:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    Given the raised tail and the slender body, and the fact that it wouldn't make sense for S8/TL to hide a new dog--or any pet, really--perhaps this will be a new livestock animal. On the other hand, I can't envision any new livestock animals that would contribute something new to the game, so perhaps it is another pet. Or, it will be a new livestock animal with a different purpose than the rest.

A goat, perhaps?

Rhino Keeper
    My mom has been receiving this pop up everyday yet I have yet to see it. We both play on iPhone 6s with latest iOS and our game is the latest update too. Only difference is she is level 74 and I am almost 55. Why am I not getting this??

Oops just saw that this is for level 60+ players lol

Executive Chef
    Ohh, yeah maybe a goat, can make some goat cheese with that!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Given the raised tail and the slender body, and the fact that it wouldn't make sense for S8/TL to hide a new dog--or any pet, really--perhaps this will be a new livestock animal. On the other hand, I can't envision any new livestock animals that would contribute something new to the game, so perhaps it is another pet. Or, it will be a new livestock animal with a different purpose than the rest.

A goat, perhaps?
    A goat could mean goats cheese, goats milk....perhaps we will have to rescue him/her like we did the alpacas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    A goat could mean goats cheese, goats milk....perhaps we will have to rescue him/her like we did the alpacas
    Entirely possible. Still, I have to wonder if that's going to become problematic. Admittedly, it's for players at level 60+, but unless the images for those new items are markedly different from the cow's milk and regular cheese, I foresee a lot of confusion and frustration.

Executive Chef
    Maybe pic of a goat or a cow on the bottle? And isn't goat cheese a bit more white than yellow? not sure there, lol...

Grand Emperor
    Oh goody, something new! Great for us at higher levels. Thank you S8 for keeping higher level members challenged. Hopefully it's a farm animal with some new crafts. I can't wait to find out! Haha the suspense is ****ing me lol.

Btw, this is for both Android and iOS, the whole community.

Fashion Designer
    Could we dare hope that a new livestock animal and new items to collect might allow us to have additional barn and silo expansions?? That would be a great help to high level players. Looking forward to the reveal!

Grand Emperor
    As the mysterious animal reveals... what do you think it does?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	359 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	30271

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast