Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Does the Train Station Delivery Work?

Fashion Designer

How Does the Train Station Delivery Work?

can somebody please explain to me how to do train deliveries??
    many folks and neighbors suggest me to do the train deliveries instead of plane ones and the merryweather's balloon.
    i have never done train deliveries before. i have some questions...

1. there are 11 requests right now. one is asking for 15 seaweed plants, i have 20 on my silo, then i clicked load. i was surprised when i see i got 2 gems and some exp on the left box which was nothing before i hit the button, and there was a ringtone like when we usually catch the fish on the pond. question: when i checked on my gems saving, they did not count! i mean, i think it is bug. am i right?

2. i loaded herbs and potatoes. but the ringtone was different. why? and the gems were not increasing on the left box. is it like the piper's tree house that we randomly get the prizes from popping up the balloons? so i got 2 gems from loading the seaweeds? but i got coins and some exp from both herbs and potatoes.

3. i'm working on the train deliveries, making juices and fried catfishes, and so on. what will happen to my excess requests if i cannot meet the deadline which is 1 day and 10 hours? are they just gone and leave me nothing? if that is the risk then i don't need to be angry when it happens. it is exciting though, the train deliveries.

thank you very much for answering my questions, sorry if this is silly. i am at level 39 but this is the very first time to me working at the train station. appreciated all helps. 😊
    Last edited by raissawinda; 09-28-15 at 09:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It's different than the plane deliveries. With the plane, you pick a request that you like & deliver right away. You can even discard the orders that you don't want to deliver. But with the train, all of the requests that you see on the train delivery menu will be delivered all at once when the deadline arrives (or when you've loaded all of the orders). The gem that you see on the left will be awarded when the train leaves.

There's a progress bar at the bottom of the train menu, & you can track your progress there. You can get up to 5 gems per delivery. For 2 gems, you don't have to load all of the orders, but you have to wait until the timer finishes (the deadline).

I can't take a screenshot of the menu right now because my train has left. Hope that helps!
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew88 View Post
    It's different than the plane deliveries. With the plane, you pick a request that you like & deliver right away. You can even discard the orders that you don't want to deliver. But with the train, all of the requests that you see on the train delivery menu will be delivered all at once when the deadline arrives (or when you've loaded all of the orders). The gem that you see on the left will be awarded when the train leaves.

There's a progress bar at the bottom of the train menu, & you can track your progress there. You can get up to 5 gems per delivery. For 2 gems, you don't have to load all of the orders, but you have to wait until the timer finishes (the deadline).

I can't take a screenshot of the menu right now because my train has left. Hope that helps!
    oh thank you very much! i can understand now, but there are still more questions left, what's in the box? there is a little box icon, i see the next reward is 5 gems and coins and exp and also a box...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm going to stop updating the train orders list in Post #4. Please use the updated Train Orders List in Farm Activities and Features Guide and continue to post missing orders quantities in the Feedback & Suggestions on the Guides thread instead. Thank you.

You need to load 6 items for 2 gems. The train will leave when the timer hits zero and returns in 12 hours. If you load full train of 10 items, it will leave immediately once you load the last item and you get 5 gems. You have 1 day 12 hours to load train items. If you load full train it gives a surprise random gift, a part or a paper. That's what the box means.

The following is the list of full train item. The quantities may vary according to level. This list is base on level 60.

Having this list helps you to stock up what is needed. You may not know what your next train is asking for but at least you can replenish while your train is away. This way, when your train comes you have all the items needed to send it off immediately. Of course you also need a big barn to store everything.

This list is all items available at level 60, so you may not get some of the items at whatever level you are at.
    Level 60

Gold 8
    Ore 10
    Ruby ?
    Silver 10
    Wax 7
    Wood 7

Earring 9
    Ring 7
    Ruby necklace 9
    Wood necklace 6

Ancho 8
    Bass 6
    Catfish 7
    Salmon 4
    Tuna 4

Bacon 10
    Wool 9

Corn starch 9

Brown pizza 11
    Green pizza 9
    Red pizza 10
    Dessert pizza 6
    Watercress pizza 6
    Pear pizza 7

Cranberry juice 7
    Lemon juice 11
    Green juice 10
    Pear juice 7
    Red juice 12

Butter 11
    Cheese 15
    Cream 12

Apple pie 11
    Baked potato 12
    Bread 15
    Corn bread 14
    Fried eggs 11
    Fried fish 9
    Fried fries 14
    Fried peppers 10
    Fried banana 9
    Quiche 7
    Stew 11

Chocolate 10
    Chocolate banana 7
    Milk chocolate 9
    Orange chocolate 8
    Strawberry choc 7

BLT sandwich 6
    Catfish sandwich 8
    Salad 7
    Elvis sandwich 5

Cranberry bread 6
    Lemon pie 8
    Peanut butter sandwich 6

Caramel apple lollipop 10
    Fudge 7
    Peanut brittle 7
    Taffy 7
    Sugar syrup 15

Honey 10
    Apple butter 9
    Blueberry jam 8
    Cranberry jam 6
    Orange marmalade 7
    Peanut butter 7
    Pear jam 6

Apple 8
    Banana 7
    Blueberry 7
    Lemon 7
    Herbs 8
    Nuts 10
    Orange 7
    Pear 6

Carrot 20
    Peanut 18
    Peppers 21
    Potato 27
    Spinach 18
    Strawberry 17
    Sugar cane 23
    Tomato 28
    Vanilla 16

Cranberry 14
    Rice 15
    Seaweed 15
    Wasabi 14
    Watercress 13

Nori 8
    Rice bowl 9
    Rice cracker 7
    Wasabi paste 8
    Seaweed salad 5
    Egg sushi 6
    Sushi roll 6
    Salmon nigiri 6
    Sashimi 5

Alpaca wool 8
    Alpaca blanket 6
    Alpaca pushie 5
    Belt 8
    Flowers 8
    Hats 7
    Scarfs 10
    Sweater 5
    Yarn 6
    Pillow 5

Blueberry candle 7
    Lemon candle 6
    Pink candle 7
    Vanilla candle 6
    Pear candle 6

Doll 5
    Doll house 5
    Rocking horse 6
    Train 5
    Wooden button 9

Chocolate chip cookie 8
    Strawberry cobbler 7
    Chocolate pudding 8

Vanilla bean ice cream 7
    Choc ice cream 7
    Ice cream sandwich 6
    Strawberry popsicle 6
    Ice cream sundae 7
    Chocolate sundae 6

Black truffle 7
    Brown truffle 7
    White truffle 7

Brown truffle egg 8
    Black truffle pizza 7
    Black truffle polenta 7
    Brown truffle butter 10
    White truffle risotto 6
    Truffle shaving 9

Rice pudding 9
    Salmon quiche 7
    Watercress soup 6

Breakfast sandwich 6
    Seared tuna salad 7

Tea leaf 16
    Tea 9
    Sweet tea 7
    Honey lemon tea 7

Coffee bean 7
    Espresso 8
    Cafe latte 7
    Coffee chai latte 7
    Cafe mocha 7
    Caramel coffee 8

Caramel sauce 7
    Chocolate sauce 7
    Chocolate brownie 7

Green grape ?
    Purple grape ?

Grape tart 6
    Raisin 9
    Raisin bread 6

Apple cider 10
    Grape cider ?
    Orange cider 10
    Pear cider 6
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-16 at 03:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    You need to load 6 items for 2 gems. The train will leave when the timer hits zero and returns in 12 hours. If you load full train of 10 items, it will leave immediately once you load the last item and you get 5 gems. You have 1 day 12 hours to load train items. If you load full train it gives a surprise random gift, a part or a paper. That's what the box means.

The following is the list of full train item. The quantities may vary according to level. This list is base on level 60.
    you've always been very helpful and supportive, thank you!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    you've always been very helpful and supportive, thank you!!!
    Glad to help. you'll get the hang of trains after trying it several times.

Executive Chef
    Glad to help. you'll get the hang of trains after trying it several times.
    You know a lot on this game. You are great.

Grand Emperor
    Each train asks for 10 items and you have 1 day 12 hours to load train items. Each item you load gives you the experience points (xp) and coins next to the item.

If you load 6 items, you get additional 2 gems plus xp and coins shown in the rewards box. You can click on the [i] icon to see this box. You wont get any gems if you load less than 6 items. The train will leave when the timer hits zero and return in 12 hours.

If you load full train of 10 items, it gives you 5 gems plus xp, coins and a surprise random gift (a part or a paper). And it will leave immediately once you load the last item and click send. It returns in 12 hours.

If you want to earn gems, my advice is to load either 6 or 10 items. Loading 7-9 items will only give you 2 gems so you're better off loading only 6 items and keep your remaining products for other use (craft or sale).

You can discard the train if you dont wish to fulfill the orders. Click discard button. The train will leave and return with new orders in 12 hours. Do note that once you load more than 1 item, you will not be able to discard this train and the item which you have loaded (if any) will not be returned to you.

Note: Train orders may require large quantities of items (as you can see in post #4), therefore its good to have a sizable barn and silo so you can store these items.

Have fun and good luck on your train!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	26083  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-16-15 at 02:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I had 6 grape tarts.. I can't remember how many raisin breads but it was 6 or 8,, raisins was 9

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    I had 6 grape tarts.. I can't remember how many raisin breads but it was 6 or 8,, raisins was 9
    My train is also asking for 6 grape tarts. For 120 Xp and 600 coins

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast