Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Ivy's Kitchen & Harvest Pergola

Rhino Keeper
    You've all been very helpful, thank you very much!
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Rhino Keeper
    I am not thrilled with my pergola. It drops things that are easy to get and I always have plenty of - milk, eggs, bacon, sugar, roast chicken, etc. Sometimes it drops prime cuts, flour and truffles. Very rarely does it drop easier dishes like grits, breaded fish, simple feast or hearty feast. I wish I hadn't spent gems on it.

Ivy's Bakery is much more useful. Longer collection time, but drops harder to make things like silver platter, syrup, chocolate cake, hot sauce and various fruit pies. Also drops skunk pies and super yummy pies. A much better investment, in my opinion.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    That is very helpful, thank you! I've collected emough gems to get the building, I think I'm going with Ivy's Bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    I am not thrilled with my pergola. It drops things that are easy to get and I always have plenty of - milk, eggs, bacon, sugar, roast chicken, etc. Sometimes it drops prime cuts, flour and truffles. Very rarely does it drop easier dishes like grits, breaded fish, simple feast or hearty feast. I wish I hadn't spent gems on it.

Ivy's Bakery is much more useful. Longer collection time, but drops harder to make things like silver platter, syrup, chocolate cake, hot sauce and various fruit pies. Also drops skunk pies and super yummy pies. A much better investment, in my opinion.
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12